WTF was all that about with Balo.

Re: Balotelli haters tonight

typicalcity68 said:
read this and hang your heads

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Mario-Balotelli-was-allergic-to-Kiev-grass-says-Manchester-City-s-Roberto-Mancini-article712753.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ma ... 12753.html</a>

Maybe had Mancini actually trained on the fookin pitch and kicked a ball about then he would have known before the game started

Piss poor preperation

ono said:
Obviously something wrong with him. Sore throat, sore eyes and something wrong with his ears.

But don't let that get in the way of a good bashing.
Something wrong between his ears more like.

Mancini: Balo was allergic to Kiev grass
Published 23:12 10/03/11 By David Anderson

Recommend

Mario Balotelli fell ill last night as off-colour Manchester City’s Euro hopes got a kick in the guts from Andriy Shevchenko.

Balotelli suffered an allergic reaction to the Dynamo Kiev grass when his face swelled up and he missed the start of the second half to have a couple of injections.

City considered giving him an adrenalin shot when the anti-histamine failed to reduce the swelling.

Roberto Mancini sent assistant David Platt to fetch him when he failed to appear after half-time and the striker tried to play on before being forced to come off.

Mancini said: “He had an allergy. I don’t know what. His face was swollen, I don’t know why.

“He wanted to come out for the second half, but he had this problem 10 seconds before coming out for the second half.

“I came out one minute before the players and I didn’t see Mario. Then I was told Mario had an allergy and after he came out and said ‘I can play’ but his face was swollen.”

Balotelli’s allergic reaction put the seal on a miserable night for City and Mancini was unhappy with their defending as former Chelsea flop Shevchenko opened the scoring

Anyone sorry now ??

i kne albert davy said:
ono said:
Obviously something wrong with him. Sore throat, sore eyes and something wrong with his ears.

But don't let that get in the way of a good bashing.
Something wrong between his ears more like.

It was an allergy.

matters not if your dick has fallen off at HT you get your arse back on the pitch until you can be replaced. proper poufta the lad is. i loved his bad bot antics off the pitch but this sort of nonsense is beyond a joke.

So it was an allergy to the pitch. Some people on here would have you believe that he stayed behind to spray himself with mace to make his eyes water then repeatedly banged his head on the wall to make it swell up because he doesn't like cold weather and wanted to get out of playing. He was clearly having problems yet he tried to carry on, he got to the point where he was best off not carrying on and he is villified. He still looked more threatening with watering eyes than most of the fully fit team looked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.