WWE at the M.E.N. Arena

I particularly love the oiled rippling muscles that glint in the lights of the arena as the bulging man mountains grip hold of each other with a hint of savagery yet underlying compassion in the wild eyed behemoths of the ring. The lingering smell of embrocation, the slap of manly hands on bare toned flesh, the tattooed biceps flexing, the curl of a moustachioed lip as his strong hands reached for him with an imploring look of jailhouse allure, the......Each to their own guys...get it on. Enjoy.

Damocles said:
It's Coronation Street, how can you NOT like it?

I know, because Corrie is real and a true representation of Mancunian life, just like WWE is a true representation of Combat..................

Take your kids, they'll have a great time

I'm not a fan particularly, used to go to Kings Hall years ago though and loved it. Anyway, time moves on and I am going on sunday with my two boys who are mad for it.

Ticket says 6pm start, doors at 4.30pm. If it is to start at 6 that would mean leaving the match on sunday before the end, something I never do. So, those of you who are going to the match and the wrestling, what time do you plan to leave the match and what time, based on previous experience do you thik it will all start? And end?

Also, a bit of advance warning, what sort of merchandise is likely to be on sale?

journolud said:
I'm not a fan particularly, used to go to Kings Hall years ago though and loved it. Anyway, time moves on and I am going on sunday with my two boys who are mad for it.

Ticket says 6pm start, doors at 4.30pm. If it is to start at 6 that would mean leaving the match on sunday before the end, something I never do. So, those of you who are going to the match and the wrestling, what time do you plan to leave the match and what time, based on previous experience do you thik it will all start? And end?

Also, a bit of advance warning, what sort of merchandise is likely to be on sale?
It should start dead on 6. It plays just like on the TV with no breaks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.