WWE at the M.E.N. Arena

What better way to entertain and educate your young uns than taking them to watch a load of blokes screaming at each other about how they're gonna rip each others head off before pretending to twat themselves over the head with a chair.
Good clean fun eh.....

I respect Wrestlers. Of course it's fake but the skill and athleticism needed to do what they do and not get hurt is a talent.

They do get hurt at times, with life altering consequences that's why these guys deserve a little kudos.

The wrestlers now are shit all the talent is gone. I remember when a kid seeing Owen Hart take on Bret Hart and it was a 100 times better than what they put on now at Wrestlemania. The new wrestlers havnt got a patch on them the only 1s to come close were Rock , Angle , Jericho and Austin and most of them have finished up now.

Real wrestling...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DSro4l_0cE[/youtube]

EASY! EASY! EASY!

Banned Tosspot said:
Anyone going on Sunday?

Bret Hart is special guest apparently.
Fucking hell.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:13 pm --<br /><br />
Cheesy said:
Real wrestling...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DSro4l_0cE[/youtube]

EASY! EASY! EASY!
We shall not, we shall not be moved, we shall not not, we shall not be moved, just like a team that's going to the champions League, we shall not be moved!!!!............End of season anthem

stonerblue said:
What better way to entertain and educate your young uns than taking them to watch a load of blokes screaming at each other about how they're gonna rip each others head off before pretending to twat themselves over the head with a chair.
Good clean fun eh.....

Oh, you've really made me doubt myself as a parent now. It's the only thing I'd ever planned to do with them. Am I wrong Professor Spock?

Wrestling_fake_kick.gif

stonerblue said:
Good clean fun eh.....
Cleaner than smoking around them.

journolud said:
stonerblue said:
Good clean fun eh.....

Oh, you've really made me doubt myself as a parent now. It's the only thing I'd ever planned to do with them. Am I wrong Professor Spock?

Yes. And it's 'Doctor'<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 pm --<br /><br />
Banned Tosspot said:
stonerblue said:
Good clean fun eh.....

Cleaner in what sense, medical or psychological ??

stonerblue said:
journolud said:

Yes. And it's 'Doctor'

-- Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 pm --

Banned Tosspot said:

Cleaner in what sense, medical or psychological ??
Both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.