wwe raw

mikeswann2008

Anyone going to this tomorrow?

We all know its not real but I can't help but watch it at the mo, dunno why.

Might go tomorrow, nothing else to do

Took my nephews to see it at the NEC last night. Although I don't get the grown men in lycra pretending to beat each other up, the atmosphere was quite good and my nephews (5 and 13 yrs old) totally loved it!

Have to say I was totally suprised at how many groups of grown men were there, did think it was a kids thing but guess not!

Still watch it myself but dont know if I would ever go again after I went at about 13-14 years old. It really does ruin the illusion of it and shows the importance of tv angles to get the action over as being any way real. I know most of the big moves go down pretty much as you see them but it's the bits in-between that let it down with the punches and kicks looking dodgy as. Maybe things have changed in the 18 odd years since but I see enough mistakes on tv to think otherwise. Although saying that I quite fancy going now next time it's in belfast. Maybe buy a rey mysterio mask then nobody will k ow it's me

My oldest nephew does the wrestling I dont know why he does it but he does and I went to see him wrestle before how shit it was but had to show my face at the show it like grown men acting like kids.

leighton said:
My oldest nephew does the wrestling I dont know why he does it but he does and I went to see him wrestle before how shit it was but had to show my face at the show it like grown men acting like kids.
As opposed to watching a load of men running around on some grass?

i still watch it and can't wait for it tonight, also have tickets for smackdown tomorrow as well. Both Live on tv (well they say that but they'll show it the same time as the Yanks would see it)

Screw Derby Day haha

Bought some tickets off eBay lastnight...best be genuine. Suppose ill find out later!

My girlfriend is abit obsessed with John Cena so that makes me feel abit less sad about going :-) still excited though.Haha

Ringside tickets for RAW and Smackdown, boom!! haha

Speant £52 on a tickets in the 1st tier in about April, today my mate rings be and says "oh, I forgot to mention, I can get 9 ringside tickets to RAW & Smackdown, wanna go?"...

I'm far too excited to be in work...

I know, I need to grow up....

Timmmmahhhh said:
Ringside tickets for RAW and Smackdown, boom!! haha

Speant £52 on a tickets in the 1st tier in about April, today my mate rings be and says "oh, I forgot to mention, I can get 9 ringside tickets to RAW & Smackdown, wanna go?"...

I'm far too excited to be in work...

I know, I need to grow up....

i just see it as a soap opera, and interested in how the whole shows run. I can't wait, the Nexus storyline is best thing to happen in ages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.