Wycombe Wanderers tickets

got 2 season tickets and use print at home option! we want to sit elsewhere in the stadium! got as far as picking the 2 seats and have 2 options mobile ticket or load to mobile pass! as anyone got any idea what option will give me the print at home option! no smart phone!

got 2 season tickets and use print at home option! we want to sit elsewhere in the stadium! got as far as picking the 2 seats and have 2 options mobile ticket or load to mobile pass! as anyone got any idea what option will give me the print at home option! no smart phone!
I put in mobile ticket for mine? Not sure if correct but got a email with option to
save to phone, I did that and it looks like it is correct.

Having the same problem here. How did you fix it?
i have had a email confirming the 2 seats purchased but not yet had email to print tickets off! i will see if i get one tomorrow! i wont be phoning club up ! if i cant print off i will have to print email off with booking ref and take to ticket office tuesday and let them print them off!

i have had a email confirming the 2 seats purchased but not yet had email to print tickets off! i will see if i get one tomorrow! i wont be phoning club up ! if i cant print off i will have to print email off with booking ref and take to ticket office tuesday and let them print them off!
Cheers pal. Trying to sort all this out for my dad who’s 78 & not liking this system one bit! He’s gone to the ticket office today to buy them instead - figured that’d be quicker than trying to get through on the phone!!

My mobile ticket has changed to Wycombe and it has my relocated seat details on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.