Wycombe Wanderers tickets

Not a big problem, but me and the missus have had tickets next to each other on level 3 front row since the move, our tickets for tomorrow are 3 seats apart, not a big problem and am sure we will be able to sort it tomorrow

Have you ever had a whole block to yourself? ;-)

I'm seriously thinking of buying an iPhone 12. I've got a spare £1000. iPhones seem to be working with the digital tickets.
I haven't had any problems with my phone. Old android phone. I haven't seen anyone have a problem apart from people with paper tickets that wont scan ironically!

Not a big problem, but me and the missus have had tickets next to each other on level 3 front row since the move, our tickets for tomorrow are 3 seats apart, not a big problem and am sure we will be able to sort it tomorrow
I am relieved to hear level 3 is open because there are about 5k tickets onsale in levels 1 and 2 and that made me think we were on for less than 30k.

I've been in contact with the club over this as I've heard of/been contacted about so many similar cases. Ticket office manager says it shouldn't happen. But it clearly does. We're going to be talking about this in detail at our next Ticketing meeting.
I can confirm it definitely happens too as its happened to us 4 of us moved from EL3 to EL1 all linked account and seperated albeit not as bad as some as we've got 2 lots of 2 together row b and row f

I am relieved to hear level 3 is open because there are about 5k tickets onsale in levels 1 and 2 and that made me think we were on for less than 30k.
Sorry, we have been moved to level 1
Sorry level 3 isn't open, they have moved us to level 1,but 3 seats apart

After receiving yet another e mai tonight saying I need to update my credit card details and failing once more I give up. I tick the cup scheme boxes but the modify payment method doesn't highlight so I can't progress any further. How fucking difficult can it be to get the bloody system right???

I haven't had any problems with my phone. Old android phone. I haven't seen anyone have a problem apart from people with paper tickets that wont scan ironically!

Perhaps it's just my phone? But there is no Wycombe ticket or details showing in my Google wallet. I've still got Leipzig ticket details showing in my wallet, and that worked, sort of. Maybe I can use that again for Wycombe? Lol!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.