Wycombe Wanderers tickets

Cheers pal. Trying to sort all this out for my dad who’s 78 & not liking this system one bit! He’s gone to the ticket office today to buy them instead - figured that’d be quicker than trying to get through on the phone!!
i managed to print them off today

I'm seriously thinking of buying an iPhone 12. I've got a spare £1000. iPhones seem to be working with the digital tickets.
I’ve got a brand new iPhone 12 and for literally no reason it wouldn’t scan my wallet at the gate on Saturday so a steward had to step in and over ride it. This is despite it working fine at all other games.

Spent over 90 minutes in a queue on the phone to the ticket office , and have given up , went to all the Carabao Cup games last season when i just printed the ticket at home ,whoever put this sytem in place has never paid for a match ticket in their lives , some pencil neck with a degree has sold the idea to the club hierarchy.
The fans who decide to go to a match at the last minute or our casual fans who go to occasional games are not going to have the patience to download apps , google pay and then have a doubt when they get to the turnstile their ticket isnt accepted and all the hassle of finding the right person to correct the error.
We get enough grief over our attendances , but with COVID ,buses , trams , and finances tight after a pandemic and the "new" and the ticketing system not fit for purpose is hardly encouraging fans to go to a match.
Its simple City let people pay on line and print their tickets at home , why do we need to do everything through apps , google pay and mobile phones , whatever they are making or saving money then tomorrow nights attendance will maybe make them see some sense , if we get "25k home fans i would be amazed

Got an email of City Supporter Services.

Your Mobile Season Ticket has been activated for tomorrow's match against Wycombe Wanderers, kick off 7:45pm. To avoid delays in entering the Stadium, simply download your Mobile Season Ticket direct to your smartphone wallet by clicking the link below. This does not require you to be logged into your account.

The link doesn’t work. It doesn’t do anything. I’ve already got my season ticket in my Google wallet, still with nothing in it to tell me I’ve got a Wycombe ticket.

City can f*ck off! There will be another empty seat to add to the 10,000’s of other empty seats tomorrow night. City can keep my £10. Go and spend it on a company that knows how to set up a digital ticket system properly.

Last edited:
Plea for a ticket , if anybody has a spare paper ticket for the Wycombe game PM me , i will pay face value no issues , can arrange to meet before the game , any help much appreciated
Have a spare ( proper ) paper ticket, SS Level 2, bought it off my mate as he forgot it was his wedding anniversary and one of my lads who I bought it for cant go.

Just send a pm if you still want it and I will send you my number in the morning, me and my youngest in Level 1 SS so can meet outside.

My lads bringing the ticket with him from Uni in Sheffield tomoz.

Last edited:
Got an email of City Supporter Services.

Your Mobile Season Ticket has been activated for tomorrow's match against Wycombe Wanderers, kick off 7:45pm. To avoid delays in entering the Stadium, simply download your Mobile Season Ticket direct to your smartphone wallet by clicking the link below. This does not require you to be logged into your account.

The link doesn’t work. It doesn’t do anything. I’ve already got my season ticket in my Google wallet, still with nothing in it to tell me I’ve got a Wycombe ticket.

City can f*ck off! There will be another empty seat to add to the 10,000’s of other empty seats tomorrow night. City can keep my £10. Go and spend it on a company that knows how to set up a digital ticket system properly.
turn auto update off and back on it may work.

Spent over 90 minutes in a queue on the phone to the ticket office , and have given up , went to all the Carabao Cup games last season when i just printed the ticket at home ,whoever put this sytem in place has never paid for a match ticket in their lives , some pencil neck with a degree has sold the idea to the club hierarchy.
The fans who decide to go to a match at the last minute or our casual fans who go to occasional games are not going to have the patience to download apps , google pay and then have a doubt when they get to the turnstile their ticket isnt accepted and all the hassle of finding the right person to correct the error.
We get enough grief over our attendances , but with COVID ,buses , trams , and finances tight after a pandemic and the "new" and the ticketing system not fit for purpose is hardly encouraging fans to go to a match.
Its simple City let people pay on line and print their tickets at home , why do we need to do everything through apps , google pay and mobile phones , whatever they are making or saving money then tomorrow nights attendance will maybe make them see some sense , if we get "25k home fans i would be amazed
Barcelona the greatest Club in the Universe, only got 27 k at home to Granada tonight in a La Liga game.Scraped a draw with a last minute equalizer

We will likely still beat that in a Carabao Cup game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.