Wycombe Wanderers tickets

Google Pixel 3. Ticket still not showing up in my wallet or wallet details. Still only got City v Leipzig. FFS!

Entrance p.

Where is that about.
image.png

I've been in contact with the club over this as I've heard of/been contacted about so many similar cases. Ticket office manager says it shouldn't happen. But it clearly does. We're going to be talking about this in detail at our next Ticketing meeting.
Thanks PB

Man Utd are giving away free tickets to children for West Ham. Perhaps we should be doing that.

My Dad and his mate aren't going because they've been allocated shit seats at the front and not together. They wanted to transfer the seats to my two lads. With the old system they'd have given me the cards at saturday's game in about 2 seconds and that would have been it.

First of all my dad had to ring me and get the boy's supporter numbers and email addresses. Then he was messing on the internet for ages and couldn't work out how to transfer the ticket. Then he started trying to do it and every time it got to the end of the process it just wouldn't complete. Then he rang the club, sat on hold for ages, thh guy who answered told him that you can't transfer cup tickets. When he rang me I told him I was sure they had dropped this rule so he checked his emails to find out that I was right. So he sat on hold again, and when he got through the guy who answered said that he couldn't do it because my boys were on someone else's (ie my) friends and family list and couldn't be on his.

It was at that point my normally mild-mannered dad exploded and told them what a shambles this was, he got put through to the supervisor who transfered the tickets himself. Now I've got two emails which hopefully I pass to my boys and we finish the job.

On Saturday, of the five of us who went, all with tickets, three didn't get immediate admission and had to get help.

Someone's head needs to roll for this. It's change for change's sake and has been appallingly implemented and is costing the club a fortune.
I Genuinely hope the person who forced all this through is sacked its been a shambles from the off and wasn't needed we could of said if you want a digital ticket have one if not have a card and used that for this season and then started fully digital next season when maybe just maybe we have a system and supporters services that actually works it seems like the club don't give a fuck and have made it as difficult as possible to get a ticket never mind transfer or print or actually access the turnstile when you get to the ground. Well that's my take on it a joke from top to bottom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.