Xherdan Shaqiri

BlueDejong said:
dillbi95 said:
Shaqiri is a winger. So even with Thiago going to bayern it wont affect him.

Robben, Libery, Gotze, Thiago, Muller, Kroos, Mandzukic. 1 year later, Lewandowski.

Maybe, Pep use 3-4-3 system.
Thiago is a deep lying midfielder, his introduction to Bayern won't change Shaqiri's position as a squad winger.

Ribery 30 and Robben 29 i dont see Shaqiri leaving when those two are hitting their twilight years

BayernMan said:
Ribery 30 and Robben 29 i dont see Shaqiri leaving when those two are hitting their twilight years
It's about now though, Robbery looks as good as ever and there is Kroos, Muller, Gotze too!

NoahCity said:
BayernMan said:
It's about now though, Robbery looks as good as ever and there is Kroos, Muller, Gotze too!
Kroos isnt a winger so Muller and Gotze are his main competition but those guys are RWs while Shaqiri mainly plays on the left....

El Mago said:
His development seems to have stalled this season, probably cause of lack of playing time but he shined when Jupp was around as a "super" sub. Nowhere near Silva but a shade below Nasri. He is only 22 so still a lot of room to improve

he's is left footed, our left wing needs a natural winger like Navas. can he be that man?

he got pace and a mean left foot. always would be a good signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.