Ya Ya

Time waits for no man and, at 31, there is no improvement to come from Yaya. That does not mean he cannot be a major influence at this present time, but in order to progress, we have to be looking at either his likely successor or, if there is no direct comparison, those players who can be integrated into the squad in a way that may mean a slight change of style in a way that would minimise the loss of Yaya. I see nothing wrong with this strategy. If injury had never intervened, we would have had to plan for the replacements of Colin Bell and Paul Lake long before now.

I just have this feeling that Yaya will not be the first of the spine to leave City and that's fine with me.

Hart, Zabs, Vinny, Silva, Kun - they make up the rest of the spine.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I just have this feeling that Yaya will not be the first of the spine to leave City and that's fine with me.

Hart, Zabs, Vinny, Silva, Kun - they make up the rest of the spine.[/quote

zabbs going nowhere...vinnys our captain and loyal.silva loves it here so maybe aguero is your thinking.

birchwoodgingerste said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

zabbs going nowhere...vinnys our captain and loyal.silva loves it here so maybe aguero is your thinking.

Surely, if anyone could leave before Yaya, it's Hart.

Just to be consistent, the answer is still Moutinho. Reuinte the dream team with him and Fernando to control the game, then get Reus in to add the goals from midfield/wing.

blue_sonic176 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Surely, if anyone could leave before Yaya, it's Hart.

Nice try WIlly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.