Ya Ya

B3nStr0ng said:
Pogba to replace Yaya for me.

Or Barkley (my personal preference).
And add Reus to cover our left side and we immediately raise our game a notch, which would mean we'd be one of the best four sides in the world.

Matt the Giant said:
B3nStr0ng said:
Pogba to replace Yaya for me.

Or Barkley (my personal preference).
And add Reus to cover our left side and we immediately raise our game a notch, which would mean we'd be one of the best four sides in the world.

I would hope so, spending another £70/80m should guarantee that.

Unless yaya is given a Pirlo type role, he is not equipped to cope with high-energy box to box modern tactics. The odd rumble forward does not cancel out the times he is left trailing as he gets bypassed in mid-field.
His vision and passing ability are second to none, but is wasted on 5 yard passes to Silva and Nasri, if we had more pace on the left wing it would suit his abilities to exploit it. Last night his performance must have pissed off those who were pulling their tripes out, surely, it was bad enough watching never mind covering.
For those who say get rid, once again the wages he gets will be a real sticking point, so unless some kind of loan deal is agreed we could be stuck with what has become a liability . In that case a new role must be found.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Grosskreutz and Vidal.

Reus as the cherry on top, we would have plenty of running power and pace.

What about the Kid at Schalke - Draxler
Surely another option to the above and attainable

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Grosskreutz and Vidal.

Reus as the cherry on top, we would have plenty of running power and pace.
Grosskreutz is a German Milner. We don't need two of that type of player.

bellbuzzer said:
Unless yaya is given a Pirlo type role, he is not equipped to cope with high-energy box to box modern tactics. The odd rumble forward does not cancel out the times he is left trailing as he gets bypassed in mid-field.
His vision and passing ability are second to none, but is wasted on 5 yard passes to Silva and Nasri, if we had more pace on the left wing it would suit his abilities to exploit it. Last night his performance must have pissed off those who were pulling their tripes out, surely, it was bad enough watching never mind covering.
For those who say get rid, once again the wages he gets will be a real sticking point, so unless some kind of loan deal is agreed we could be stuck with what has become a liability . In that case a new role must be found.
Yaya is already a fabulously wealthy man, and at his stage of his career money isn't everything. If he wishes to further himself in another 'project' elsewhere, he would remain comfortably rich even if he agreed to a 50% pay cut. If ambition is the key and if a club happened to offer him such a challenge then I'm sure he would give it every consideration, especially if the events of the summer have left him with a feeling of grievance. We are not talking Wayne Bridge here, and if he does become available, I'm sure there will be enough bidders to ensure there is no thoughts of silly loan talk.

If ever the day came where Yaya was linked with anyone else in the prem, especially that bunch from Trafford, then the same divs on here slating Yaya (or talking about replacing him in the immediate term) would send this place into melt down with their neediness. FFS, calm down. By all means look to the future and look at bringing someone in to learn from Yaya, but let's lay off the guy that has been an integral part in our recent successful history and shaping our future.

Rant over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.