Yaya, c'mon fella!

"desperate" to get on the ball ?? think thats a bit OTT ! a midfielder who is desperate to get on the ball DEMANDS the ball off everyone - a la Gerrard -- not havin a go at Ya ya but i have never seen him him "desperate" to get on the ball in those terms . he is effective when the mood takes but he is no "demanding" player of others - or a "bosser" of midfield who takes a game by scruff of neck. that dont make him a bad player but dont make him into something he aint -- or indeed something i feel we need -- a demanding midfield boss.

I'm more concerned that there seems to be an invisible barrier on the goal when he shoots. Id say he probably only gets 10% of his shots on frame this year. What is the deal with that?

Re: Re: Yaya, c'mon fella!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
danburge82 said:
I think Mario knows this about Yaya so that's why he's copnstantly giving him shit. It's so funny watching videos on the OS because on every third one Balo is taking the piss out of Yaya or slapping him in the face or doing something to annoy him!

I'd forgot about their 'in-house' jokey spats!

Didn't Mario slap him on the back of the head in a game last season and in the semi? An attempted trip as Yaya wheeled away in the final. (no shortage of emotion there I see)

Match of the Day even showed Yaya standing on Mario at the Villa game!
And Mario sat his arse on him in the final for good measure!

salfordblues said:
I've not seen the game back on TV yet but last night he surprised me. He seemed to have a bit of urgency and get up and go about him.

He obviously burnt out around 75 but before that he seemed much "busier" than usual.

I'd agree with that. First half looked like he'd been on the red bull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.