Yaya-Keep or Sell?

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 10m10 minutes ago
Inter have decided to decline coach Roberto Mancini’s request to sign Yaya Touré from City. [Sport Italia]

Cml1TzSWAAADz-c.jpg

1 retweet4 likes

Did you see the film of players arriving for the first day back. Hardly a beam of sunshine was he? Pep says his main priority is to get the team bonded. Difficult to do when one of the Senior players looks like he is chewing on a wasps nest all the time. Think he will be gone soon.

Did you see the film of players arriving for the first day back. Hardly a beam of sunshine was he? Pep says his main priority is to get the team bonded. Difficult to do when one of the Senior players looks like he is chewing on a wasps nest all the time. Think he will be gone soon.

Good call mate!;).....I noticed the same thing when watching that video....I know it was first day of training but he really didnt seem like he wanted to be here....

We'll have dropped a bollock if we don't manage to move him on before August.
He's just about keeping his legendary status for me as it stands but I fear another season of him struggling would see my patience gone completely.

lol! Time for a new job mate!;) If I got to train with my mates all day long, doing a sport that I love for 200k a week.....I'd be smiling ear to ear!;)

Its incredible isn't it.
I'm doing an 8-6 today and I still managed to smile in the car park at a few c**ts I hate on the way in.

In fairness he did have to play football with his mates and have his breakfast and dinner made for him. Not the easiest of mornings for him.

Its incredible isn't it.
I'm doing an 8-6 today and I still managed to smile in the car park at a few c**ts I hate on the way in.

In fairness he did have to play football with his mates and have his breakfast and dinner made for him. Not the easiest of mornings for him.

lol! I agree...he's got a hard life!;)

I think the lack of smiles upon arrival and how he seemed pissed of to be back at the club is the main reason I would want him out. Despite of anything that happens on the pitch, Pep wants unity, and you won't get that if players don't even want to be there.

It's time to freshen up and move on to you younger, hungrier players who want to turn up to work for pep and their team-mates. I for one hope I don't see him play for City again. I'm not here to talk about how great he's been in the past, nobody cares about what he did, the whole club is looking forward and looking to move forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.