Yaya-Keep or Sell?

I just listen to the press conference.
He said he counts on every player who is here right now - and we will see what happens...

IT is around 10:00 in the press conference...
Or does somebody translate it different.

For me that sounds exactly like the way he talked about Gomez or Gustavo in his first preseason at Bayern.

Cheers mate....havent yet seen the presser!

I don't think Yaya has the legs to play a 90 min pressing game that Pep likes but he would still be a beast of an option to bring in the 70th minute and run at tired legs. Don't think he'll accept being a bench player though. We will see..

I just listen to the press conference.
He said he counts on every player who is here right now - and we will see what happens...

IT is around 10:00 in the press conference...
Or does somebody translate it different.

For me that sounds exactly like the way he talked about Gomez or Gustavo in his first preseason at Bayern.
I agree. I also heard between the lines that he would like to get rid of Yaya.

Just posted this in twitter rumours, looks like Yaya returned out of shape to pre-season training...Sorry all but no excuse for this, new manager, new system...for 200k a week you come ready to work!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 26m26 minutes ago
Pep Guardiola has Yaya Touré and Samir Nasri doing extra sessions because they are out of shape. [Guillem Balague on BBC Radio 5 Live]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.