Yaya-Keep or Sell?

I think the lack of smiles upon arrival and how he seemed pissed of to be back at the club is the main reason I would want him out. Despite of anything that happens on the pitch, Pep wants unity, and you won't get that if players don't even want to be there.

It's time to freshen up and move on to you younger, hungrier players who want to turn up to work for pep and their team-mates. I for one hope I don't see him play for City again. I'm not here to talk about how great he's been in the past, nobody cares about what he did, the whole club is looking forward and looking to move forward.
Maybe he just realized how hard he will have to work to shed his overweight before coming into question for playing. He has been lazy and fat for almost 2 seasons now, only with brief moments on magic.

Pep talked about body language and team spirit being very important. If Yaya is to stay he needs a big change in his demeanor if he wants to be involved in the team.

Pep talked about body language and team spirit being very important. If Yaya is to stay he needs a big change in his demeanor if he wants to be involved in the team.
Exactly. But will it happen? I very much doubt it. The problem of course could be getting rid of him this window unless we put him out on loan and pay the lions share of his inflated wage bill!!!

Neither Yaya nor Nasri showed particularly good body language and Nasri looked like he was going out clubbing when he showed up for training in leather shorts - WTF !

Sounds like he's staying....in my opinion we've seen nothing in the last 12months that shows us he's worth keeping around!

Goal UK ‏@GoalUK 2h2 hours ago
'I'm counting on him!' - Guardiola happy with Yaya Toure reunion http://dlvr.it/Lld7PF

Cm2aGq7UMAAPy3c.jpg

15 retweets14 likes

he could just play the alonso role if we fail for thiago or kroos and play it very well if he can be arsed

I think that's the only position he could play. He would be tucked between the center backs and not allowed to go forward to be out of position. Alonso wasn't really fast at Bayern either, but the full backs would tuck in to protect and clog the midfield. Alonso would be the deep lying playmaker and ping balls forward. There was a lot of rotation too so Alonso didn't play every game. Seeing how Pep likes to play out from the back, I don't see any other CM besides Gundogan who could do the job unless we get Kroos.

Sounds like he's staying....in my opinion we've seen nothing in the last 12months that shows us he's worth keeping around!

Goal UK ‏@GoalUK 2h2 hours ago
'I'm counting on him!' - Guardiola happy with Yaya Toure reunion http://dlvr.it/Lld7PF

Cm2aGq7UMAAPy3c.jpg

15 retweets14 likes

I just listen to the press conference.
He said he counts on every player who is here right now - and we will see what happens...

IT is around 10:00 in the press conference...
Or does somebody translate it different.

For me that sounds exactly like the way he talked about Gomez or Gustavo in his first preseason at Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.