Yaya/Kolo not available against the rags - BBC {merged}

The Fat el Hombre said:
Yaya is a colossal loss. anderson and carrick aren't great but they're pretty mobile unlike de Jong who can't seem to play in a four man midfield. Don't think Nige is up to it but I live in hope

That's why I think we should go 451, with Nasri in the old Yaya AM role, ahead of Milner and Nige. Just to give a bit more mobility in there and ball retention, as Taggart will definitely flood the midfield. AJ on the right, Silva on the left, Kun up front.

I may have missed something but apart from some quote from their manager to BBC Africa nothing has been confirmed. I still think Yaya will be involved in the match......

It's only a meeting FFS and when did anything important ever happen in one of them?

Have they never heard of teleconferencing? Absolutely no need for the players to be phyiscally present, do the meetiing (if it's still happening) via video and fly them out after the game..............Simples.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Yaya is a colossal loss. anderson and carrick aren't great but they're pretty mobile unlike de Jong who can't seem to play in a four man midfield. Don't think Nige is up to it but I live in hope

Carrick's pretty mobile??? Jesus Christ my gran is more mobile than him, yes he can pick a pass every now and then but he's not mobile by any stretch

Carrick is NOT mobile.

Rags will agree.

Edit: In fact, one of their main desires is a mobile partner for Carrick in midfield.

Not sure rags would agree to be honest. Regardless, he's a lot more mobile and a lot more complete a central midfielder than de Jong.

Soulboy said:
.......Hart...........
Richards... Kompany... Lescott...Clichy
... De Jong... Milner....
..........Nasri.......
Silva.... Dzeko.... Aguero....

The problems are more with who we have on the bench.

Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Savic, Kolarov, Johnson... maybe Hargreaves if fit... but then who?

Suarez? Razak? Maybe even Bridge or Onuoha?

For all the talk of us having a big squad, we're still at least a couple of players short of a full squad complement. Get that chequebook warmed up!

Where are the all the *uck wits who had a go at me when I said we needed to sign more quality players?

If Dzeko out then..

.......Hart...........
... De Jong... Milner....Zaba
Silva.... ...Aguero.......Nasri.......

bluemonkey71 said:
If Dzeko out then..

.......Hart...........
... De Jong... Milner....Zaba
Silva.... ...Aguero.......Nasri.......
Nasri a doubt too Ive read this morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.