Yaya/Kolo not available against the rags - BBC {merged}

peoffrey said:
Has anyone got an up to date answer for this one? Been hearing both Toure's are back and both have gone to France from different sources.

To summarise, neither Toure will play on Sunday but some are still convincing themselves that it's an elaborate mind game by Mancini, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary.

You seem very sure of this, Ric, despite the previous thread's page .....???

Forza city's contribution suggests that the paris gig is cancelled..

I don't have any insider knowledge on this, and would love to be proved wrong, but I'm just being realistic. The player himself (Yaya) has accepted he won't play.

I am very sad. Missing the FA Cup derby is a real pain after I have spent weeks trying to seek a solution.

But the federation would not accept us leaving it to Sunday. I am suffering a lot over this.

Drogba and Kalou, both from Ivory Coast, are unavailable today. I think we should just accept they aren't playing.

Well when they all arrive in Abu Dhabi I hope that all Ivory Coast management and officials are thoroughly and intimately body searched

Ric said:
I don't have any insider knowledge on this, and would love to be proved wrong, but I'm just being realistic. The player himself (Yaya) has accepted he won't play.

I am very sad. Missing the FA Cup derby is a real pain after I have spent weeks trying to seek a solution.

But the federation would not accept us leaving it to Sunday. I am suffering a lot over this.

Has he accepted it or has he been told to appear to have accepted it?

Or has he accepted it, been told to make sure everyone thinks he has but thinks he may have been told to even though he hasn't?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.