Yaya 'lightening' Toure

so much more...shorter?

You mean last year, when Essien was injured the majority of the season? Or do you mean the season before that, when Yaya was a pivotal player as they breezed through the Champions League? You're right in saying most would take Essien over Yaya but they are comparable. I was about to type up an entire argument, but then in the back of my mind I remembered that you lot were in for Yaya last summer, and maybe even the summer before that, but at the end of the day couldn't get it done. I'm sure your opinion of him would be changed if he were lining up for your tomorrow instead.

LoveCity said:
Last 2 or so months, much better than Essien.

Essien's terrible play go hand in hand with Chelsea being gash. Forms temporary and class permanent and all that, but he hasn't been good.

Andouble said:
so much more...shorter?

You mean last year, when Essien was injured the majority of the season? Or do you mean the season before that, when Yaya was a pivotal player as they breezed through the Champions League? You're right in saying most would take Essien over Yaya but they are comparable. I was about to type up an entire argument, but then in the back of my mind I remembered that you lot were in for Yaya last summer, and maybe even the summer before that, but at the end of the day couldn't get it done. I'm sure your opinion of him would be changed if he were lining up for your tomorrow instead.
no, because i rate players on their ability, not their clubs, clearly unlike you... The clear hint in that is essien is a chelsea player lol

Irish_Owen said:
Andouble said:
so much more...shorter?

no, because i rate players on their ability, not their clubs, clearly unlike you... The clear hint in that is essien is a chelsea player lol

I'm not getting involved after you put lol at the end of that. You cockney ****.

again, look at the name, clearly not cockney...
and i laughed because it was blatantly obvious that clubs are irrelevant in this debate, as neither play for arsenal...

If we lose tomorrow I'll be more gutted over the flood of cockneys that will crash the board rather than the points dropped.

Andouble said:
If we lose tomorrow I'll be more gutted over the flood of cockneys that will crash the board rather than the points dropped.
I'm not here to troll btw, was just seeing your perspective on how you thought the game will swing. And i've said nothing to indicate i am

Irish_Owen said:
Andouble said:
I'm not here to troll btw, was just seeing your perspective on how you thought the game will swing. And i've said nothing to indicate i am

I didn't realise you had Gaelic heritage Michael. Shouldn't you be recovering from an injury, or gambling?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.