Yaya on the goal

He gave the ball away several times yesterday and was poor. As was Vincent Kompany, slack in posession and both he and Lescott didn't follow Ji's run for the goal.

P.S. This is stating a fact, stating that Yaya and Vincent were poor should be allowed.

coulsonblue said:
. This is stating a fact, stating that Yaya and Vincent were poor should be allowed.

Of course it should be allowed and its important to us

But the wild condemnations and unjust summations do not help ever.

Yaya is one of the best midfield players in the world, he aint jaime pollock i agree but Yaya tries his best

Mancini is dim then?

And all the people who voted him African player of the year are dim?

Positives the dim see are goals, immportant ones, the best pass ratio in the prem and the best midfileder in the league by a street.

The clever see him gulp for air.......you a Doctor?
Only doctors can see a person gasping for air? pmsl
Mancini does have dim moments!
At no point have I said Yaya isn't effective in spells, he can be equally lazy , lethargic and irrelevant. His physical size most deffinitely effects his mobility during games. Of course the 15 watters will say "look at those amazing runs he makes, no problem with mobility" need to look at what really goes on during a game, Barry is a much better player!

Neil McNab said:
Mancini is dim then?

And all the people who voted him African player of the year are dim?

Positives the dim see are goals, immportant ones, the best pass ratio in the prem and the best midfileder in the league by a street.

The clever see him gulp for air.......you a Doctor?
Only doctors can see a person gasping for air? pmsl
Mancini does have dim moments!
At no point have I said Yaya isn't effective in spells, he can be equally lazy , lethargic and irrelevant. His physical size most deffinitely effects his mobility during games. Of course the 15 watters will say "look at those amazing runs he makes, no problem with mobility" need to look at what really goes on during a game, Barry is a much better player!

As much as i agree, i don't think Barry is better. It really depends on what roles they play i suppose. Barry in a defensive role is just better than yaya.

Yaya is better in a free role if he's allowed to roam. His passing is fantastic and his ability to keep the ball under pressure is good. He has better composure than barry.

But i do think that yaya's amazing runs are overrated. Too often he holds onto the ball a second too long for his runs to be effective, and the number of times they've been intercepted only to lead to a counter attack is numerous.

I think yaya lacks the vision and touch in the final third

coulsonblue said:
He gave the ball away several times yesterday and was poor. As was Vincent Kompany, slack in posession and both he and Lescott didn't follow Ji's run for the goal.

P.S. This is stating a fact, stating that Yaya and Vincent were poor should be allowed.
Well seeing as everyone gives the ball away sometimes during the game. This alone is not proof of either being poor. Perhaps Yaya is arguable, but Kompany was frankly City's best player on the pitch so I really don't see how you reached the conclusion he was poor.

And while Yaya wasn't great, he wasn't poor either. Kompany, Zabaletta and Barry were the best in field players

You cant blame the lad for the goal one man didnt cause that, but i do think yaya looks knackered and just wonder why mancini doesnt rest him and play milner there, seems like yaya's immune to the gaffers rotation policy and unfortunatly playing all theses minutes is starting to take its toll at a time we need him most

Yaya is a lazy knackered player and should be sold asap.

Vinnie was our best player on Sunday except for the moment he left Ji to score the goal ,oh and that time he ley Sessegnon waltz past him easily an.

Zaba was 2nd best even though he was so easily shrugged off the ball to allow Bendter a free run in the first half and unluckily he didnt control the ball well enough when their full back went under the ball to give him a great chance to score.

It's amazing to read all sorts of opinions of the match and how much they differ.Sad in a way that most fans just have to blame somebody and so often it's the same ones who get the flack whether or not they deserve it whereas others will get praise just for the sake of it whether they deserve it.

Eez football.

Extremely infuriating to watch at times. I've lost count of how often I've shouted at the screen for Mancini to take him off when the game seems to be passing him by. However, when he plays as we know he can, he's wonderful to watch.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Yaya is a lazy knackered player and should be sold asap.

Vinnie was our best player on Sunday except for the moment he left Ji to score the goal ,oh and that time he ley Sessegnon waltz past him easily an.

Zaba was 2nd best even though he was so easily shrugged off the ball to allow Bendter a free run in the first half and unluckily he didnt control the ball well enough when their full back went under the ball to give him a great chance to score.

It's amazing to read all sorts of opinions of the match and how much they differ.Sad in a way that most fans just have to blame somebody and so often it's the same ones who get the flack whether or not they deserve it whereas others will get praise just for the sake of it whether they deserve it.

Eez football.

No. Even if Yaya isn't as good as people make him out to be, i would not sell him to anyone and for any price. He's an important part of our team and a big reason why we did so well in the second half of last season. When yaya plays well the team generally plays well, when yaya has an off day well vice versa then.

No offence i love zab but his crosses were poor though not as poor as when we played napoli in naples. I think everyone gave up on his crossing that night.

on this website most of our team have been labelled as crap/useless/overrated at some stage.

i try to take the rough with the smooth

at the moment there is a lot more smooth than for the past 40 yrs of watching city

coulsonblue wrote:
. This is stating a fact, stating that Yaya and Vincent were poor should be allowed.

by the way - this is stating an opinion - not a fact

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.