Yaya on the goal

strongbowholic said:
Lucky13 said:
strongbowholic said:
We did play to the whistle and their player who was further forward than our defenders ended up scoring.

I was making the point that the players were not really to blame. When a player is offside and the official can't be arsed putting his flag up to make the correct, crucial call, then, call me old fashioned if you want, I blame the official.

If we miss out on the league title by 3 points then we will look back on this game and ask why did the officials not make the correct call?

I'd blame our players for not scoring rather than blame an official.
Fair enough. I'd have thought being cheated out of at least a draw may have rankled and been unacceptable to most Blues, but if you're happy with it, who am I to argue?

Irrespective of whether or not we'd missed 14 open nets, 16 penalties, were involved in a 22 man brawl and dry bummed Martin O'Neill in the process, the bottom line is that official got a crucial decision wrong. The goal should not have stood therefore they would not have won and that too me is hugely important in the context of what happened today.

Of course i'm not happy about the decision , these things happen and we will get bad decisions going for us , i'm more concerned at the inept display by some of our players.

There was Vinnie, Lescott, Barry, Zab and AJ all within easy reach of stopping that through ball and you pick on Yaya who had just been involded in the attack?

He drove the team forward a lot of the game but that doesn't excuse him for bad passes all throughout the game and then to not even be arsed to track back when he could see there was a 5 against 3 at the back ? The man is a quality player , but he has done it a number of times now where he has gone forward and literally can't be arsed to get back and fortunately for us we had never been punished , but this time we finally were .

Yaya pulled his fuckin tripe out for 93 mins 55 seconds and he was absolutly fucked....... simple

he didnt have it in him, he`s only human

he`s first on the team sheet fo a reason

HE`FUCKIN CLASS!!!

get off his back you wingin fuckers

There were plenty other players not chasing back. What about Micah? GOal came from the right hand side.

I think Micah has been excellent this season and his form has picked up again but yesterday I thought he was pretty poor when he came on. I thought he pushed too far forward and was taking the space that AJ needed to attack into.

gangerolv said:
Anybody see when he just walked back to the half line when Sunderland rushed forward and scored? Shocking! Dont care if he was decent today. Thats just totally fucking unacceptable
The truth is that he's not built to do the job he's doing, too much of a big old lump to get up and down the pitch enough, good player but should be used as a ball playing center half.

Neil McNab said:
gangerolv said:
Anybody see when he just walked back to the half line when Sunderland rushed forward and scored? Shocking! Dont care if he was decent today. Thats just totally fucking unacceptable
The truth is that he's not built to do the job he's doing, too much of a big old lump to get up and down the pitch enough, good player but should be used as a ball playing center half.
Not sure if you're serious.
He's not great in the air, neither is he much of a tackler, he is though widely regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world and you think he should be a center half, the mind boggles.

Agreed yaya has done this since day one!! every time i watch i say to my mates watch him go forward then watch him get bak!! no effort!! I dont care if he playing in an attacking role you lose the ball u get it back!!

BlueJord said:
Agreed yaya has done this since day one!! every time i watch i say to my mates watch him go forward then watch him get bak!! no effort!! I dont care if he playing in an attacking role you lose the ball u get it back!!

Oh for a Jamie Pollock, no slacking with that lad.

I'm perfectly serious about the fact that he's not built for the job he's doing in midfield, his sucess in the role is despite this handicap. I'm not suggesting we should play him as a centre half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.