Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Dunno mate, that is why I asked the other poster who claimed he was a Muslim but had been cheating on his wife, I fear we are steering the conversation away from the big mard arse fucker

Well, Polygamy has a long history and many cultures found it perfectly okay and some still do. It had nothing to do with cheating on the first wife.

Just saw the Twitter post from Seluk, so he was being serious about the African shamans. Should make Pep and the players even more motivated now, haha.

Having just bothered reading the article, I see that Yaya does mention the colour of skin as a reason for his feelings. To me, this makes a difference. I wonder if the FA may feel obliged to investigate these comments, after all they got stung recently on the very same issue. The PFA should be in touch with him too. Nobody should be allowed to claim discrimination without proof, it's disgusting and debases real life cases. They could pursue him over this. Either that, or they just think he's a tool, like the rest of us do, and are giving him a wide berth.

Having just bothered reading the article, I see that Yaya does mention the colour of skin as a reason for his feelings. To me, this makes a difference. I wonder if the FA may feel obliged to investigate these comments, after all they got stung recently on the very same issue. The PFA should be in touch with him too. Nobody should be allowed to claim discrimination without proof, it's disgusting and debases real life cases. They could pursue him over this. Either that, or they just think he's a tool, like the rest of us do, and are giving him a wide berth.
If i was pep id sue the twat for slander etc

This is from Kenya Fan TV from when we lifted the PL Trophy, about half way in..."Who stood out for you"?

I'm all for fans around the world enjoying the club and kudos to this guy for cheering City on. Quite how he knows Toure has been such an off field force of positivity and support I don't know. Was he there in the dressing room, or round Sterling's back garden of a weekend? I don't know. But I doubt it.

A lot of the interviews I've seen over the years and the demeanour on the pitch, Toure has often appeared aloof and devoid of empathy. Can't imagine Sterling going to Toure for some advice on the size of that gun tat now can I. But this is all conjecture, like that dude in Kenya's comments are, and therein lies the issue with football coverage, for a sport anchored in stats, way too much bullshit in the press, from so called 'fans' and worst of all, from players like Toure playing the race card when their contract expires and they dont get their own way (or any cake).

Pep's a racist and I'll make my point using an aggressively stereotypical image of Africa whilst singing Hakuna Matata. Send him to West Ham as they have a long proud history of supporting black players. Wakanda forever

small_320_Di-Canio1.jpg

JgbzGZ

He's history - nobody is going to employ him in the top flight, now his legs have gone.

Last edited:
I'm all for fans around the world enjoying the club and kudos to this guy for cheering City on. Quite how he knows Toure has been such an off field force of positivity and support I don't know. Was he there in the dressing room, or round Sterling's back garden of a weekend? I don't know. But I doubt it.

A lot of the interviews I've seen over the years and the demeanour on the pitch, Toure has often appeared aloof and devoid of empathy. Can't imagine Sterling going to Toure for some advice on the size of that gun tat now can I. But this is all conjecture, like that dude in Kenya's comments are, and therein lies the issue with football coverage, for a sport anchored in stats, way too much bullshit in the press, from so called 'fans' and worst of all, from players like Toure playing the race card when their contract expires and they dont get their own way (or any cake).

I lived in Nigeria and travelled Black Africa quite a bit, What Yaya is doing has nothing to do with the colour of ones skin and everything to do with being Black African, that's why countering Yaya's bullshit with Sterling and Sané is a waste of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.