Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Even though yaya doesn't have a go at the club its bad press around MCFC, we don't want it and yaya should have respected his time at city and the way he was very well looked after ( now financially even more secure ).

Maybe if he felt this way he should have thought about it longer and said his bit in 12 months or so that way it would distance it a bit more from the club.

But instead he has gone for the instant tantrum making acquisitions that cant be backed up. Also the daft comments on how pep plays mind games with players and a few of the players are unhappy with him.

When you complain about somebody then moan yourself and make up stories yaya, people soon sniff out the truth and who the culprit is !

As an aside, loving that De Bruyne blends loyalty, passion for his club, manager and team mates so eloquently, real future Captain material, first rubbishing Toure's accusatory guff and coming out in support of Pep, and also this piece supporting Stirling. More of a club legend in my eyes already than Toure could ever have been.

De Bruyne: Sterling does not deserve media criticism via @OnefootballEN. Read it here:

https://1.ftb.al/tH8Ghu7oyN

Surely the poll referred to above can be seen as evidence of reputational damage. Thus, improving MCFCs/Pep's claims to sue Yaya and Seluk.

I think if there were any history of Pep and racism, it would've cropped up many, many years before now. That black players are already rubbishing Yaya's claims indicates that this is more to do with Yaya and Seluk having an axe to grind, and giving the history of the pair with regards to inflammatory statements fired off to the press, this stinks of Seluk, creating an almighty stink to extract some more money out of Yaya. Pathetic.
City fans, almost to a man forgave Yaya over his previous cake incident, and even made light of it to give him a great send off. Then Yaya does this, sooner he fucks off to China the better. a sad end to a great career.

Fucking sad end yaya!
Did some great things for us but this sorry episode lacks class in so many ways!
Great player on his day!
Totally let down by poor decision making by both him and the shithouse seluk.
Can fuck right off for me now!

He mentions skin colour in the interview too.

He was cruel with me. You think Barcelona could have done that with Iniesta? I started thinking if it was because of my skin colour. I’m not the first to talk about these differences in treatment. At Barça, others asked themselves that."
Well spotted.

I will try to find a different reason as to why Pep may not like African players. The reason I have come up with is "that of the African Cup of Nations", which takes place every 2yrs in the January & February. Is this the reason that Pep does not like African players is that he will lose any African players that he has for those months of the year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.