Yaya the manager?

Not intelligent enough to be a successful manager.

Mate, I think you might have called that wrong and I'm apparently not alone.

He may have done some daft things in his time and be difficult to follow when he speaks but I'm far from convinced that he does have a decent IQ and I am bloody sure he has a great football brain: that's one reason that he was such an exceptional player.

Whether has the necessary management skills is another matter: you can be very intelligent and a shite manager in all walks of life.

Mind you, we've never quite seen eye-to-eye on Yaya.

Mate, I think you might have called that wrong and I'm apparently not alone.

He may have done some daft things in his time and be difficult to follow when he speaks but I'm far from convinced that he does have a decent IQ and I am bloody sure he has a great football brain: that's one reason that he was such an exceptional player.

Whether has the necessary management skills is another matter: you can be very intelligent and a shite manager in all walks of life.

Mind you, we've never quite seen eye-to-eye on Yaya.
Yeah. Barring some very specific exceptions, it's almost impossible to know who will have what it takes to be a good manager. Touré may or may not be good, but we won't know until we see it.

As an example of an exception, those that knew the tactics mad Guardiola probably would have had a good idea of things with him as far as a future was concerned.

I didn’t think Gerrard would have done anything in management when he announced it but he’s about to be the first Rangers manager in a decade to win the league.

I think someone like Kompany has a much better shout, out of our ex players (I know he’s in management already but I mean PL standard.)

I really can’t see Yaya succeeding, he’s always been childish and petulant to me but I’ll wait and see.

Who was the last brilliant player that made it as a manager? The last one I can think of is Giggs. Smashing it home and away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.