Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so nice feeling confident the penalty was scored as soon as it was Yaya stepping up.

Was always pessimistic about our chances of a winter win at Anfield but with Touré we stand a chance.

Got springs in his boots now than what were previously kettle bells. Can see from the match today and last that he was always on his toes. His awareness and reaction have improved.

He just looks so lean at the moment, and as a result his energy levels are as high as they've been for years. He's really stepping up to the plate and hopefully he can have a big impact when we go to Anfield.

He must be in with a shout for player of the month based on his displays in December. What strikes me more than anything is his general demeanour. He actually looks happy. A lean, fit, happy Yaya is pretty rare! Long may it continue - I am so pleased that he has turned things round and hopefully will leave the legacy he deserves. Still too soon to call on a contract extension but I have this feeling he will have one or two very important contributions to make this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.