Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never ever thought he was going to miss that penalty when it came his way. He's ruthless from the spot.

Yeah, can't recall seeing him miss one for us in a competitive game? Up there with Balotelli in that regard. Shame he wasn't playing against Everton.

Yeah, can't recall seeing him miss one for us in a competitive game? Up there with Balotelli in that regard. Shame he wasn't playing against Everton.

I read he's scored ten in ten. A pretty remarkable record really, let's not forget how easily he dispatched the winner at Wembley against Liverpool.

10/10 in the premier league, best standing 100% record so he's beaten Elano and Mario, don't think he's missed any in the cups and CL either. Drogba style farewell in Cardiff this May? :)

10/10 in the premier league, best standing 100% record so he's beaten Elano and Mario, don't think he's missed any in the cups and CL either. Drogba style farewell in Cardiff this May? :)

The only time I can recall him missing was a pre-season friendly a couple of years ago. Can't remember who it was against though.

The only time I can recall him missing was a pre-season friendly a couple of years ago. Can't remember who it was against though.
LA Galaxy? Remember missing a few in a shoot out against one of the US teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.