Yaya Toure apologises for accusing Guardiola of ‘having problems with Africans’

You think Pep will agree to that? Or that the hierarchy at the club would risk upsetting him? No chance, in my opinion.
After Pep goes I reckon he will be. Loads of players have put stuff like this in autobiographies and are welcome back, true they wait a few years and the manager has normally gone.

You know you're on a bit of a loser when you have to go all the way back to 1905 to make a comparison :)
Haha :) , that was my whole point though, I chose the Meredith example because it was from 1905. He’s still spoken about as a City legend nearly 120 years later; while some incorrectly think Touré isn’t one within a decade after he changed the course of football history in Manchester.

A legend in the shirt. A fucking lying lizard out of it.
It's hard to express the disgust I have for this man off the pitch but if I had to do it in a word. ****.
Is this sort of reaction not a bit much?

I find it hard to express the disgust I have for rapists and paedos, not the man who brought success to City and joy to the Citizens.

Its hardly like he broke into you gaff, pissed on your kids and fingered your missus in front of you on Christmas Day, then left with the kids’ presents, is it?

There are people in the Politcs subforum who accuse people of being racists, sexists, homophobes and Fascists on a weekly basis. While it’s not a great look for them, it doesn’t make me think any less of them as people, they don’t disgust me, I just think they’re wrong.

Haha :) , that was my whole point though, I chose the Meredith example because it was from 1905. He’s still spoken about as a City legend nearly 120 years later; while some incorrectly think Touré isn’t one within a decade after he changed the course of football history in Manchester.
He really shouldn't be though, a dirty cheating **** who then played for the Rags, a different world back then though I guess.

You will not convince me Yaya is a legend, a very good player that did great things for us but a **** of a man and that has fucked him on the statue front, he will have to make do with his mosaic instead :)

I have never heard him say a bad word about the club, and wouldn't believe the gutter press or a 3rd party twitter account or a sensationalised translation.

Just google "Yaya Toure: Man City stopped me from seeing my dying brother"
And this is to name just one of many things he has slagged the club off with.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.