Yaya Toure apologises for accusing Guardiola of ‘having problems with Africans’

Great player,still an arsehole

Remember that...
No. I,m a Fucking City Fan.
I support Yaya Toure on the basis what he did on the fucking pitch.
Who cares about media /agents/etc
What did the player do for OUR club on the pitch.
Where it matters. Not fucking fantasy stuff.
Reality.

Last edited:
Yaya was a dick after he left but was a monster on the pitch and instrumental in our early success & life's too short to hold a grudge...in a nutshell.
Enjoy being pissed.
Doing or saying some wrong things doesn’t make someone dick. It’s just makes them wrong.

The attitude of a lot of people in this thread towards Yaya is worse than Yaya’s attitude during the times he said and did some wrong things.

No. I,m a Fucking City Fan.
I support Yaya Toure on the basis what he dud on the fucking pitch.
Who cares about media /agents/etc
What dud the player do for OUR club on the pitch.
Where it matters. Not fucking fantasy stuff.
Reality.
Thankfully, the general consensus on Yaya away from this forum is in stark contrast to what this thread is like. What I know of City fans in reality is that he’s pretty much universally loved and respected as one of , if not, the greatest.

I think this might be one of the worst threads I’ve seen on this forum!

Doing or saying some wrong things doesn’t make someone dick. It’s just makes them wrong.

The attitude of a lot of people in this thread towards Yaya is worse than Yaya’s attitude during the times he said and did some wrong things.
Mate come on, he was a dick, it's ok to admit it.
And I repeat again I was sticking up for him.

Yaya was a dick after he left but was a monster on the pitch and instrumental in our early success & life's too short to hold a grudge...in a nutshell.
Enjoy being pissed.
He was not a' monster'
He was one of th e finest Football players ive ever seen play the game.
His nimble touches and high technical abilities were prob too much for your tiny brain..He was an artist. Not a monster.
He controlled games week in week out, home and away...
For those of us who were there to watch the Great Man play Football for City....
And ....quite often.....when push came to shove,away from home,and we needed something from nothing...
It was Yaya...time and again .who brought us through.
Time and again.
Yaya Toure is not a 'dick' ..He is a legend.

Thankfully, the general consensus on Yaya away from this forum is in stark contrast to what I know of City fans in reality.

I think this might be one of the worst threads I’ve seen on this forum!
I think plenty,myself included,struggle to forgive him for being loyal to that wanker of an agent and subsequently causing the club issues they didn't need.

He was not a' monster'
His nimble touches and high technical abilities were prob too much for your tiny brain..He was an artist. Not a monster.
For those of us who were there to watch the Great Man play Football for City....
And ....quite often.....when push came to shove,away from home,and we needed something from nothing...
Time and again.
Fuck me I wish he was playing today. He has everything in his pomp.

He was not a' monster'
Time and again.
Tell you what mate seeing as you're taking my posts out of context just fuck off and be a **** somewhere else I'm not in the mood for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.