Yaya Toure apologises

Yaya has probably signed documents that have him stitched up so tight he can't, or won't even speak!
If this was a marriage Seluk would be investigated for "controlling behaviour "
This is what I think so. Imagine growing up in Ivory Coast and dreaming to make it happen , you would sign any paper without going through each and every line.

another week and seluk has pocketed probably around £25k from yaya's salary whilst slagging our manager on a daily basis , we should sack him for gross misconduct , see how that looks on his CV , and sort it out in the courts , fuck yaya and fuck his dickhead agent , the gravy train has stopped .In my view Toure has no legacy with our club just like Tevez , they used us , and we paid them handsomely whilst using them , its a business transaction we pay them for their services , neither of them are particularly bothered about our club and supporters , personal glory was only ever their main concern , mercenary is a harsh term , but it describes Yaya and Tevez to a tee.

another week and seluk has pocketed probably around £25k from yaya's salary whilst slagging our manager on a daily basis , we should sack him for gross misconduct , see how that looks on his CV , and sort it out in the courts , fuck yaya and fuck his dickhead agent , the gravy train has stopped .In my view Toure has no legacy with our club just like Tevez , they used us , and we paid them handsomely whilst using them , its a business transaction we pay them for their services , neither of them are particularly bothered about our club and supporters , personal glory was only ever their main concern , mercenary is a harsh term , but it describes Yaya and Tevez to a tee.
You are quite right

Exactly.

He's basically dug his heals in cos him and his greedy twat agent want the dosh or a huge transfer fee, whicb was never gonna happen least of all to a club in serie A.
You could tell in the dead rubber v Bucharest he wasn't gonna fit in our new "everybody works for their team-mates, high tempo" system and he knew it too, but instead of getting his head down and getting his fitness up he went down the Danny Mills route.

Yes he was a hero and we should never forget those days but as of now he is dead weight hanging on to his cash cow. I don't give a shite bout him or his agent they are both gone in the summer and even when we do win the cheats league without him that slimy prick of an agent will be whinging about something else so who cares!

We were willing to tolerate Seluk, Toure, and the tantrums while we needed him, but time has moved on, and the owners have obviously granted Guardiola carte blanche to handle matters as he sees fit. Not sure why it was deemed necessary to raise it in the press conference, but I expect Toure to be at the club until his contract expires.

You are quite right

I get the sentiment but the comparison Tevez is out. Tevez never as far as I can remember let the fans down whilst on the pitch (I know getting him there in the latter stages hard) even when he hated the skin of his manager. He even ran his bollox off when demoted to the EDS at Hyde. Ya Ya and Tevez are/were both Prima Donna, i just think for different reasons

I fully back pep on this,yaya is not really needed so pep has used him as an example to the others as a result we will have a tight knit loyal to each other squad.Joe had it right when he said there was a situation with him at the club but him and pep were dealing with it like men and he has not said a bad word about pep and that's how it should be

I've read comments on other sites that make it seem like this is all Pep and it's just started happening. Yaya has been a problem for years now and Pep is the first guy to stand up to him and Seluk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.