Yaya Toure apologises

His new protégé will probably be hawked around every major club in Europe. Those that decide to pass up the opportunity to sign him up will be noted down by seluk for future reference to direct bile at.

I find it hard to dislike Yaya and his legacy as a player, and frankly never will. He is a one/off, has been a huge part of what we have achieved in his time with us. However as much as I appreciate that his agent is his best mate, surely even Yaya must sometimes think of his agent along the lines of shut up you demented prick and stop sprouting utter fucking bollocks, you are making yourself look like a loony laughing stock?

I read and saw a picture of him representing some young African lad,his next project after yayas last move ?
Poor lad would want to be very, very fucking good or no top team will touch him. In fact, I can think of 3 or 4 clubs that won't regardless.

They were billy big bollocks the moment the club picked them over Mancini. This carried on throughout Pellegrini's reign. Guardiola has decided that it's time the manager took control again. Oh, and I don't think it's just Toure who he wants/wanted rid of.

Correct.

I've read so much carnt remember where I saw it from memory I think he'd got him a club in Russia ?
Probably Russia or Ukraine, the c*nt used to be on the board at one of the smaller Donetsk clubs. Think he's burned his bridges with ourselves and Barca though and I can't see Perez at Real or the Bayern management wanting to work with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.