Yaya Toure apologises

Probably Russia or Ukraine, the c*nt used to be on the board at one of the smaller Donetsk clubs. Think he's burned his bridges with ourselves and Barca though and I can't see Perez at Real or the Bayern management wanting to work with him.
Just had a look he's got about 16 other players on his books according to sqwaka

I red an article at the start of the season somewhere saying that Toure was not part of Pep's plans and would not play, but it had been 'agreed' was that he would sit in the background and collect his salary while his contract wound down. Pep would only say nice things about Yaya and Yaya would not rock the boat, and there would be a grown up acceptance of the reality of the position.

Early doors there were quotes from Pep about how good Yaya was, and how hard he was working to get fit, and how important he was etc. but seems like this issue has arisen because his agent has not kept his mouth shut and has broken the truce.

There is no mileage in Pep or the club addressing this any further, Selcuk will run his mouth off whatever happens and everyone seems agreed he is a cock who cannot be taken seriously - so why dignify him with a response.

I don't want this turning into a bigger fiasco where Seluk's mudslinging is affecting and unsettling the team.

I seriously doubt that the team would be as stupid as Yaya , and actually pay any attention to the ramblings of Seluk .

Sure he stooped to Seluk's level and looks tough because of it, but I don't think it looks good.

Some have put a spin on it in the media that Pep is punishing Yaya for another's actions, which sounds cruel. I don't agree with that all, by the way. It's a players responsibility to let their agent know to not speak to the public without consulting them first.

I don't like our quarrels being made public, so I think Pep could have addressed the issue to Yaya personally and if he didn't apologize, then give him a one-way ticket.

What like Mourinho does you mean ?

Jose and Seluk have similar operating methods - they are both gobby and self-obsessed

I can't see it unsettling us. Even vinnie and kolarov having a kerfuffle hasn't derailed anything and that happened derby day week. Pep was right to call this seluk out as a gobshite, for two years now he's got away with murder spouting absolute tripe. Yaya could have nipped everything in the bud with a simple statement but chose not to. Both guilty of their own downfall for me.
Didn't hear anything about that,the kolarov/vinnie kerfuffle what was that all about?

If Yaya and Seluk start leaking our dirty laundry to the press like a training ground bust up or something like that, how does that affect us?............

If Seluk spouts off more undermining things about Pep, I think it's naïve to think our players won't hear the comments.

We don't need more negativity.

The sooner Yaya can leave the better. At this point, I hope he's not even around the first team.

You've had your day in the sun and got loads of bites, so why not do the honourable thing and fuck off. Nobody really cares anymore .

Apart from Seliks infuriating rants the hypocrite is calling out Pep on money and spend and yet the c unit has made millions from City who until now seemed to bend over backwards to his every ludicrous request. The twat is just furious as his only worthwhile asset will depreciate greatly in value and make his next pay day harder to comeby. Yaya has said, my agent speaks for me so the only person a sort this out is Yaya.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.