Yaya Toure apologises

You've had your day in the sun and got loads of bites, so why not do the honourable thing and fuck off. Nobody really cares anymore .

It's a fair enough opinion imo & I understand where he's coming from, but he's just got it totally wrong.

Everyone in football is sick to fucking death of gobshites like Seluk & Pep has picked the moment, when we'd won a shedload of games, playing great football & were top of the league, to nail his fucking hat on, & the whole football world is behind him. If we hit a bad spell eventually & Pep had said nothing beforehand, Seluk would be spouting off about how we can't play without Yaya etc etc & Pep would have to deal with it all then . Instead, everything Seluk has to say, is already out there now. When we are top of the league & on a winning streak.

It's brilliant from Pep.

It's a fair enough opinion imo & I understand where he's coming from, but he's just got it totally wrong.

Everyone in football is sick to fucking death of gobshites like Seluk & Pep has picked the moment, when we'd won a shedload of games, playing great football & were top of the league, to nail his fucking hat on, & the whole football world is behind him. If we hit a bad spell eventually & Pep had said nothing beforehand, Seluk would be spouting off about how we can't play without Yaya etc etc & Pep would have to deal with it all then . Instead, everything Seluk has to say, is already out there now. When we are top of the league & on a winning streak.

It's brilliant from Pep.

If he is not wumming , and I'm not sure that he isn't , then he is missing the point imo.

I'm delighted with Pep's approach, and puts down a marker to the rest of the players/agents.

Supposed to be a late tackle in training (not sure who the aggressor was, but I could hazard a guess!). Don't think it led to blows, but there was supposed to be a confrontation.
Cheers Jim,it's a wonder the press weren't all over this though bit of mischief making they could of whipped up,but these types of incidents happen all the time at the majority of clubs,could imagine neither wanting to back down when it happened..

If he is not wumming , and I'm not sure that he isn't , then he is missing the point imo.

I'm delighted with Pep's approach, and puts down a marker to the rest of the players/agents.

Absolutely.

Seluk is getting loads of headlines, but nobody gives a flying shit what he's actually saying. It's the fact he's actually saying it, which is the headline. People are just going ' ffs is this knobhead still gobbing off ?' And 'you'd think he'd learn'.

If we are ever in a dodgy spell of results, his chances of undermining Pep & the club, which I'm sure is something he was hoping for & was looking forward to, has been diminshed to virtually nothing, because he's saying it all now & by that time, everybody has heard it all before & there is nothing new.

He is a joke figure thanks to Pep.

Yaya needs to say what HIS position is, not let this utter wanker speak shit about his employers.

This. The sad thing about this Yaya could've achieved that dream of his to be one of the worlds greatest players if he'd had a different agent. He's become poison to Yaya and football in general.As for Yaya himself unfortunately its too late for him to be a man and be in control of his own destiny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.