Yaya Toure apologises

With his agent coming out publically again, behaving like an absolute bellend and actually saying he will not apologize I think Toure might have as well said nothing.
The only thing could now do to redeem himself is fire his agent, which he won't of course.

This

I hope pep says nothing on the matter since it's clear the agent needs to apologise publicly.[l

Not being funny when I say this but I'd rather see Garcia get more game time!
It's a good example to set to the kids that if you have a good attitude and public image, as well as talent, then despite your status in the world of football you'll get a look over the "big name" players who are acting up with their big ego's.
This !!

Yes you tit it was obvious what you were doing but instead of taking it to heart and getting pissy I lightheartedly turned it back on you.

You've been banging the drum that Seluk wasn't harming anything since the summer and before and so Pep playing him would justify what you've been saying for months.

Now you're faced with saying "wait and see" whilst everyone else and their dog can quite easily see that Seluk not apologising on the radio (and doing the opposite in fact) means that Pep will carry freezing Toure out. He's been very clear on the matter and only an idiot would think he'll be changing his mind on the matter now.

I think it's all connected with Seluk helping Yaya get into top football in the first place.

Now he seems intent on fucking up his last few years by being a bunt.
Yaya knows exactly what he's doing. There's so much form of him saying one thing and his agent saying another, it's unreal.

Yaya is taking the piss out of the club, his colleagues and the fans.

I don't know. I get the feeling that Yaya is Seluk's woman.
I know YaYa is not top of theBirthday card list but I actually think he's been caught, totally with his loyalty. Seljuk has taken a kid with nothing from a horrible upbringing and made him one of the highest paid players in world football. I would suggest he feels loyally and understandably indebted to him. Seljuk is the mouthpiece here, an absolute prick who thinks he's bigger than God. Can't say that Yaya isn't blameless for not telling him to pipe down but that loyalty may have been the factor stopping him. I'd prefer to think Yaya has now said 'enough' and means everything he says about loving the club. Only time will tell but at the very least it'll be good to have this negative story fizzle out

So, assuming his agent is not responsible for the apology, who is?

Has Yaya sneakily got himself a new agent or adviser without telling Seluk (I hope so)?

The wording of the apology is very "PR speak", so it must have been put together for him by someone. I'm not criticising Yay's command of English, I just think any dramatic statement of apology such as this must have been written by (or been given approval by) someone in addition to Yaya himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.