Yaya Toure apologises

Not sure Dax is going to like being called a **** mate. They don't have the same sense of humour over there.
I expect at least 6 paragraphs from him detailing exactly why he isn't a ****.

Only jesting Dax - love ya really :-)

He isn't emotionally attached to this club like most of us are. Which, to be quite honest, is perfectly understandable considering.
His opinions usually come across as that of a neutral.

I wasn't referring to our club, was just a genuine question about his attitude towards employment that he explained earlier. I was just interested as I feel very differently about what I do and feel a responsibility to the people I work with. I feel bad now as somebody has called him a **** due to my question.

On topic, I liked what Pep said and, along with complimenting Sterling for using less social media, helps to make it clear what is expected from our players. Love his press conferences at the moment. The wtf comment being the best.

Not sure Dax is going to like being called a **** mate. They don't have the same sense of humour over there.
Come on man, I've been insulted to death on here. My opinions are not always popular, so insults come with the territory. I'm okay with that. Love CIty as much as the next guy, but i try not to let my emotions get the better of my reasoning. Sometimes I'm wrong and emotions actually do aid better reasoning. But those times are fewer than when emotions erodes reasoning. So i like to stay on the stoic part of the fence. Anyway, I'm cool with being called whatever. Not coz i have a great sense of humor by the way, but rather coz I don't think anyone owes me any courtesy... That's how I roll :)

The thing is the City hierarchy back Pep 100%..they have been planning for this moment for years..he could ask the squad to wear pink tutus and the Sheikh would make it happen

You could never say that about any previous Manager..looks like Pep has total control

The thing is the City hierarchy back Pep 100%..they have been planning for this moment for years..he could ask the squad to wear pink tutus and the Sheikh would make it happen

You could never say that about any previous Manager..looks like Pep has total control
I`d love to see Yaya in a fucking pink tutu with those legs.

I wasn't referring to our club, was just a genuine question about his attitude towards employment that he explained earlier. I was just interested as I feel very differently about what I do and feel a responsibility to the people I work with. I feel bad now as somebody has called him a **** due to my question.

On topic, I liked what Pep said and, along with complimenting Sterling for using less social media, helps to make it clear what is expected from our players. Love his press conferences at the moment. The wtf comment being the best.
Joshua, 2008 changed a lot of things for a lot of people and for me personally it was an eye opener. Sure I liked my job, and I do (or did) for my coworkers as much as any other person. But that wasn't what I was getting at... The point was about feeling owed. I don't feel I am owed for what I've done. Either I was paid, or would have done it anyway coz I loved it... But I don't feel others owe me in future or if I'm let go coz the economy tanked, that I was owed for how much effort I put in prior. (Well, I did feel that way before 2008) It is that feeling of being owed something. I see it everywhere. And I wonder why it is so prevalent when in fact you are not owed. And It took the 2008 fallout for me to see it clearly.

It's not about the money (well it is .. Pay me!) :) But yes, you are probably right, my moving out of the corporate world experience was one of can't wait till I got out type of deal. 2012. I quit as I was doing something I liked and controlled my life more. Even though I was making less money in the beginning. So yeah, I guess my response to you was actually factual. I like what I do so much more now. And being my own boss makes it so much more enjoyable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.