Yaya Toure apologises

Really struggling to get to the end of that call between Seluk and Jim White. Rambling mess. Jim has that exasperation in his voice that can only come from a prolonged conversation with an idiot.
Is seluk and that rag Mr sausage the same as they both talk utter bollocks

Really struggling to get to the end of that call between Seluk and Jim White. Rambling mess. Jim has that exasperation in his voice that can only come from a prolonged conversation with an idiot.

Seluk was difficult to listen to...... Jim White though! What a legend!

The way Jim White said Pep apologising to Hart, Yaya and Pellers wasn't gonna happen and Seluk's "What!?" Was priceless.

Seluk rambling and saying city fans have said that they're supporting united now because of Pep was his final input and embarrassing.... Yaya's dynasty at the club has been ruined because of his agent, and it's such a shame because Yaya is a nice guy but he's been lead down a dark hole by a **** of a agent that's bleeding Yaya for his money.

Such a shame.

Will forever be grateful to Yaya and what he's done for us, but I'm really happy that the players (and their agents) no longer dictate
the rules. We saw how alpha players undermined Mancini and we saw how bad we played under Pellegrini when the players got what
they wanted. I love what I am seeing and I hope it is a permanent change in style of management that we will see for a long time to come.

We've never been in better hands than this.

Seluk was difficult to listen to...... Jim White though! What a legend!

The way Jim White said Pep apologising to Hart, Yaya and Pellers wasn't gonna happen and Seluk's "What!?" Was priceless.

Seluk rambling and saying city fans have said that they're supporting united now because of Pep was his final input and embarrassing.... Yaya's dynasty at the club has been ruined because of his agent, and it's such a shame because Yaya is a nice guy but he's been lead down a dark hole by a **** of a agent that's bleeding Yaya for his money.

Such a shame.

He didn't say that surely. Pep could relegate us and bankrupt us and I still wouldn't follow that shower of Shiite.

As much as we despise baconface, this is probably how he'd have handled the situation.
Some managers stamp their authority.

I said to the posters who were constantly defending yaya months ago to give it until September.
It's a good move by Pep to have toure training with the first team because it makes it less likely that he'll dish the dirt on his teammates. That's the next step by the way.
Anything any of our players have said to yaya in confidence that makes the club look bad will be made public. Either by seluk or yaya himself, two cheeks of the same fat arse.
I'm hoping a large chunk of his contract is appearance based and he's been warned that any further outbursts will incur a fine of two weeks wages.

I can honestly say i have dreamed about this, ok not dreamed but when Seluk waffled on about apologies i did nod of one night imagining a similar scenario to this with Pep putting the fucking hammer down and the press like 'umm whaaa' which they were a bit.

He is already the best manager we have had, you can see it a million miles off and i never really had an issue with Pearce if truth be known (i was still happy with not getting relegated every other season no matter how shit we were haha, that said he was taking us that route, i'll give ye that)

tl;dr Pep has made 2 wishes come true already, namely him coming here and secondly telling Yaya straight and in Public.

Love Pep. Everything he has done to date is spot on for me.
The tail has been wagging the dog for far too long. The club demands respect.
No more shit tolerated from players and agents. You are in or you can sling your hook.
Just love it!

That's normal clobber for Winsford, aren't you use to it yet.
Just read that the his agent has said if Pep wants a war he will get one. What a shitbag. How do these Shiites get so lucky,
Wait until you see the Sunnis mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.