Yaya Toure apologises

I don't like this.

Yaya a legend here so many great moments.

This needs to be fixed, and tell the agent to shut up.

It has been fixed he told the agent to shut up and he mouthed off again so as he speaks for Yaya in Yaya's own words he can not rot in the reserves until someone is stupid enough to buy the older slowing lumbering lump or he waits for his free at end of next season

It has been reported that Yaya did not know about this until it was announced at the press conference. If this is the case that is poor from City in my view. Yes the agent is a prick and one of the things that makes him a prick is shooting his mouth of in public, we do not need to follow his example.
I have no objection to disciplining Toure over this, but we should be giving him due process as an employer not copying his agent and conducting negotiations and discipline through press conferences.
The story that the press conference was the first YaYa knew about the situation came from somebody who does his "PR" who is apparently also a prick, my first thought is that maybe it isn't true.

Dont agree with the notion this move by pep was because yaya is 33 and is not the same player as before, pep is spot on this. I really liked how he passionately said that he first needs to appologise to manchester city, that should be the spirit. No one is bigger than the club. You cant have agent or a player drag the name of the club into the dirt whenever things dont go according to plan for them. i loved balotelli and still do but after his departure its only yaya's agent shannigans that have brought shame to the club i dare say, so i am happy pep has put an end to it

It has been reported that Yaya did not know about this until it was announced at the press conference. If this is the case that is poor from City in my view. Yes the agent is a prick and one of the things that makes him a prick is shooting his mouth of in public, we do not need to follow his example.
I have no objection to disciplining Toure over this, but we should be giving him due process as an employer not copying his agent and conducting negotiations and discipline through press conferences.
I would be amazed if this is news to him. I will choose to not believe what a money grapping pair of Tossers say over my club.

No, we should be doing what is best for Manchester City Football Club and fucking off anybody who is trying to destabilise all the good work we're doing.
Yaya has made it clear in the past that his agent speaks for him and anything that comes out of his mouth is with his blessing.
It's gone on for too long and finally we've put a stop to it. Your way of looking at it is fucking bizarre. Nobody is bigger than the club, especially a player who's best days are long gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.