Yaya Toure apologises

You appear to think I disapprove of disciplining Toure that is not the case. But we should be informing him we are disciplining him directly and preferably announcing it through a club statement.
If we have told him directly I do not have a criticism though I think the announcement would have best been made with a formal statement.
No, I think that Yaya has been disciplined behind closed doors then his agent has mouthed off, subsequently when the question was put to Pep he answered it honestly giving said agent a platform and enough rope to hang himself and his client.
Seluk has tried to play him and its backfired quite spectacularly.

Discussion on now, on Talksport; Do we, City supporters, want an apology?

In my opinion the sooner we get yaya out of our club we won't have to deal with his cnut of an agent if that's what u can call him anymore.

The fat Ukrainian pig has been angling to try and get yaya a move and more money for himself the past few years.

Before yaya came city I'm pretty sure he was only previously at clubs for round about 2 and a half years before seluk would move him on to get more money for himself.

I can't think of another so called agent worse than seluk. He makes kia joorabchin and mino riola look like saints.

Does seluk have and other clients other yaya because you never here of him talking about how others clients of his don't feel appreciated or how there clubs forgot to get them a birthday cake.

I'am and will always be grateful for what yaya has achieved and done in terms of helping our club evolve and develop on and off the pitch since he signed.

Sadly though his reputation has now been tarnished through silly decisions made by yaya himself and his agent.

It's time for yaya to leave the club now and this ongoing charade can finally be put to rest.

So if his agent had disrespected Pep and the club but Yaya was still half decent you think nothing would be done?

It would have been done behind the scenes instead of pushing both parties into a corner in the media.

This was cleverly done to force him out sooner rather than later.

It would have been done behind the scenes instead of pushing both parties into a corner in the media.

See my previous post. This report of them not being told has come from YaYa's PR guy. Personally I don't believe him. I'm sure discussions have been held initially behind closed doors.

So if his agent had disrespected Pep and the club but Yaya was still half decent you think nothing would be done?
Pretty much so. The more needed you are the more you can get away with.
Even if Yaya apologises he probably won't play anyway.

I think we're both in agreement looking at our two posts straight after that one I made.
I think it's been done behind closed doors but that's not been acceptable to Seluk who has gone on and finished the job for us. Ironically ruining his only client and giving the impression that Pep is untouchable.
Great result all round I'd say.

Pretty much so. The more needed you are the more you can get away with.
Even if Yaya apologises he probably won't play anyway.
I'm not sure that rings true in Peps world. He'd have come across as weak if he allowed any player to yield that much authority in the changing room and weak isn't something that springs to mind when I look at him.

Absolutely marvellous by Pep and the club. Yaya has been a great player but is no longer,, don't kid yourself Seluk speaks for him, Yaya doesn't give a shit about City, however good a player he has been in my eyes he is no City legend just an egotistical greedy trouble causer, thanks for the memories but to quote the Moody Blues first number one "Go Now!"

There's no way he would have done this if Ya Ya was integral to the squad. He's not an idiot and neither is Txiki.

So if he was integral it should mean that club should have just let his agent drag its name through dirt and dont take any action because it would be idiotic? Not to forget this isnt the first time. and the impact it has on the squad as a whole. Discipline is the hall mark of all great teams, one can have on off success but you cant build long lasting legacy without it. Club bugged down on the cake gate which has to rank in top 10 of most stupid controversies i should say but not someone like pep who isnt afraid of dropping big names which he has shown in the past, Zlatan was dropped when he was integral which his record suggest.

People might be tempted to say that rooney got his way with SAF because he was integral but i dont recall rooney's agent acting in the manner of seluk, whatever it was. it was done in private for most part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.