Yaya Toure apologises

Yaya Toure will always be a City legend he has been an amazing player for us and it's a shame it's now going the way it is. His agent needs to shut his mouth once and for all. Yaya knows what his agent is doing and never says nothing we have heard his agent to many times talking rubbish about our club so for me I'm backing pep on this.

The longer term impact of all this - is that you ain't going to flourish at MCFC if your agent is a gobshite.
Job done.

I'm not sure that rings true in Peps world. He'd have come across as weak if he allowed any player to yield that much authority in the changing room and weak isn't something that springs to mind when I look at him.
A manager only has so much power in the grand scheme of things. The club is a business so the better the player the more power they have.

I don't look at Mancini as being weak at all and Tevez came back.

Pep doesn't need to say anything more. Seluk swallowed the bait hook, line and sinker and has showed himself to be a PR abortion of gargantuan proportions.

I suspect the reason it's being played out in public is simply because no sensible movement could be achieved behind closed doors. Therefore Pep chose to force the issue and picked his battlefield. (The migraine thing might have been a wind-up too, although we don't know for sure.)

Contrast it with Joe Hart, with whom a compromise was struck in personal negotiations and both parties conducted themselves with dignity.

I wish some posters would look at EVIDENCE rather than play guessing games. He got rid of Ronaldinho and deco etc etc when they were far from past it.
Does anybody honestly believe that Pep hasn't spoken to toure privately about his agents behaviour? Toure and seluk are proven liars. How anyone can say it's poor form from City is ridiculous.
Pep has clearly lost patience and decided to publicly state his position rather than constantly answer questions about toure and the ramblings of his turd of an agent.
It lays the matter to rest.
Totally agree and this is an integral part of Pep's success. He demands high standards from all and doesn't shirk tough decisions. This sets the tone for the entire squad, and by being strong with the bad apples, this leaves you with a squad that's together and happy. Blend that with a keen tactical mind and top quality technical players, and you have a recipe for success.

I'd pay yaya off, he's not going to feature for us again. Don't see the point in paying 250k a week when his agent is giving pep shit. Fuck him off, long overdue.

I'd ride it out, see if anyone comes in for him in Jan. If not then I'd pay him off in Feb and tell him not to step foot on club soil ever again.

I'd pay yaya off, he's not going to feature for us again. Don't see the point in paying 250k a week when his agent is giving pep shit. Fuck him off, long overdue.
Agreed, wonder which club would his arrogance and age profile would fit in? Answers on a postcard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.