Yaya Toure apologises

One thing that grates with me is why has Yaya never come out with a statement to either back or deny his gobshite agents words of wisdom? Not once has he said anything to say his agent has been misquoted. He's just let that seluk shoot his mouth off and come out with utter nonsense. Fuck the pair of em off .

One thing that grates with me is why has Yaya never come out with a statement to either back or deny his gobshite agents words of wisdom? Not once has he said anything to say his agent has been misquoted. He's just let that seluk shoot his mouth off and come out with utter nonsense. Fuck the pair of em off .

To be fair, with Cakegate, at first Yaya came out and said exactly this - that he'd been misquoted and he loves us forever and there's a mix up etc. And THEN after Seluk had bollocked him and told him to keep his gob shut, Yaya changed his tune and said "it's all true - Seluk speaks for me". Or words very similar to that.

So he's COMPLETELY responsible for all this and I agree with you. Fuck off the pair of them.

I have no objection to an ultimatum being given to Yaya but you bring him in and speak to him in person preferably with his agent there rather than announce it at a press conference.
Under normal circumstances that would be ideal. Unfortunately the agent decided to choose the cowards way and attempt to publicly humiliate our club, players and manager. Seluk has at last been publicly outed - and this is the correct way to deal with a man who only sees football as a money-making opportunity. This will undoubtedly make him think twice before ever again believing he can hold a gun to the head of a football club.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/pep-guardiola-told-yaya-toure-manchester-city-was-a-s-team-when-he-left-barcelona-dimitri-seluk-a7320116.html couldn't see this posted anywhere else. He gets worse.

His agent has been taking pot shots at Pep for the past 3-4 years, if Pep actually said that then he would've mentioned it by now.

He actually stated that Txiki told Yaya that. The same Txiki who was pushed out 3 weeks after Yaya left along with Laporte and probably had other things on his mind.

I'd suggest you all do what I'm doing.

I'm going on the assumption that he already left and am paying no mind to this nonsense, and just thinking back fondly on the thundering runs vs Newcastle & Villa and his decimating of the rags.

Farewell Yaya, thanks for the memories.

I wish i had a £5 for every time i'd said we had a shit team or shit people working at the club over the last 30 odd years.

Nothing story lol.

It's got to the point now where I'd probably boo Yaya if he were to make an appearance for the club now, dragged our name through the mud but has been able to use his agent as a fall guy!

Yaya has been very smart in this over the last 2-3 years, any comments released by Seluk and Yaya can just sit back and let his agent take the criticism, but no one on this forum can say what Seluk is saying isn't what Yaya has been saying to him behind closed doors?
Seluk has been acting as Yaya's spokesman, granted as an agent he should be working on what's best for Yaya, and this shit show isn't what is best for him.

I would go as far as saying Yaya has what's been causing the unrest between players over the last 2-3 seasons, he and his agent have got away with murder, and Yaya never got dropped for poor performances....

What Pep has done now is lay down his law, respect the club and respect me and you'll find yourself in favour of a place in the team.... try using your agents or the media to force a way back into the side, and I'll fucking humiliate you on national television.

Later Yaya & Seluk you pair of fucking bellends!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.