Yaya Toure apologises

Ideal scenario for me

Yaya has a quiet word with Pep, and makes some kind of in-house apology. Meanwhile, we beat Swansea and draw a routine home tie in the next round

Yaya is made Captain for the game and leaves the field to an emotional farewell, as we all remember his crucial achievements, most notably the winning goal against United at Wembley.

Will it happen?
Probably not….

I wish i had a £5 for every time i'd said we had a shit team or shit people working at the club over the last 30 odd years.

Nothing story lol.
If you think back we were a nothing Team (not Club) even back in 2010 and were trying our utmost to get from EUROPA to CL and its possibly a fair statement that we were a shit team to possibly compare where Yaya could have picked.
Whether he chose us for the £SD and the Project was secondary to him, I aint fussed.This fat twat of an agent is on the back foot and is resorting to tactics that are blowing up in his fat gob.
Keep going at it fella.The old adage "he who laughs last ..." is coming back to bite him and Yaya on the arse.

It's got to the point now where I'd probably boo Yaya if he were to make an appearance for the club now, dragged our name through the mud but has been able to use his agent as a fall guy!

Yaya has been very smart in this over the last 2-3 years, any comments released by Seluk and Yaya can just sit back and let his agent take the criticism, but no one on this forum can say what Seluk is saying isn't what Yaya has been saying to him behind closed doors?
Seluk has been acting as Yaya's spokesman, granted as an agent he should be working on what's best for Yaya, and this shit show isn't what is best for him.

I would go as far as saying Yaya has what's been causing the unrest between players over the last 2-3 seasons, he and his agent have got away with murder, and Yaya never got dropped for poor performances....

What Pep has done now is lay down his law, respect the club and respect me and you'll find yourself in favour of a place in the team.... try using your agents or the media to force a way back into the side, and I'll fucking humiliate you on national television.

Later Yaya & Seluk you pair of fucking bellends!

Your blaming Yaya for this?

Fact is Pep has a history of terrible man management. Eto'o, Ribery, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Yaya. So putting all the blame on Yaya is stupid.

I for one hope Yaya doesn't apologize and I will think higher of him if that is what happens.

But at minimum you should respect what Yaya gave to this club over the years.

Fact is Pep has a history of terrible man management. Eto'o, Ribery, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Yaya. So putting all the blame on Yaya is stupid.

I for one hope Yaya doesn't apologize and I will think higher of him if that is what happens.

You'll catch a few with that whopper

Yaya has been at it before Pep came here!

But your post was funny! Keep it up!

Wow what a point of view. Are you sure this is about pep being a bad man manager? or is it about yaya taking a step too far in his world of self importance. I am personally bored of yaya taking the headlines over his insecurities. Time for yaya to move on now and he gets no sympathy from me - those days were long lost during cake gate!

Your post history speaks volumes!

All prima Donna wankers who think they are all bigger than the club. So if Pep fucked them off its because he does have good management skills.

Yaya hasn't been at anything. Seluk does not equal Yaya. Even if Seluk represents Yaya, then they are not the same person. Fact is that if anyone has anything to apologize for it's Seluk, not Yaya.

Anything else is just mindbogglingly idiotic. Its appropriation of blame of the worst kind. And all those people supproting Pep in this don't even see the baseline manipulation that is at play here. You got hooked line and sinker.

And if anything this should have been handled behind closed doors, not in public.

Yaya should not apologize. And if he does apologize for anything, certainly not because Pep blackmailed him into it.

Hi Dimitri

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.