Yaya Toure apologises

Yaya hasn't been at anything. Seluk does not equal Yaya. Even if Seluk represents Yaya, then they are not the same person. Fact is that if anyone has anything to apologize for it's Seluk, not Yaya.

Anything else is just mindbogglingly idiotic. Its appropriation of blame of the worst kind. And all those people supproting Pep in this don't even see the baseline manipulation that is at play here. You got hooked line and sinker.

And if anything this should have been handled behind closed doors, not in public.

Yaya should not apologize. And if he does apologize for anything, certainly not because Pep blackmailed him into it.
I wouldn't mind a pint of what you're drinking.

Your blaming Yaya for this?

Fact is Pep has a history of terrible man management. Eto'o, Ribery, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Yaya. So putting all the blame on Yaya is stupid.

I for one hope Yaya doesn't apologize and I will think higher of him if that is what happens.

But at minimum you should respect what Yaya gave to this club over the years.

WUM?

You can question Pep's man management but with the trophies he has under his belt, can you?

Yaya hasn't been at anything. Seluk does not equal Yaya. Even if Seluk represents Yaya, then they are not the same person. Fact is that if anyone has anything to apologize for it's Seluk, not Yaya.

Anything else is just mindbogglingly idiotic. Its appropriation of blame of the worst kind. And all those people supproting Pep in this don't even see the baseline manipulation that is at play here. You got hooked line and sinker.

And if anything this should have been handled behind closed doors, not in public.

Yaya should not apologize. And if he does apologize for anything, certainly not because Pep blackmailed him into it.

Absolute rubbish.

Like I said, your post history speaks volumes!

Fact is that one guy wants a second guy to apologize for what third guy said. And is using blackmail in order to achieve his goal.

Look at it that way. Its obvious that Pep is a dick.

I'd suggest you all do what I'm doing.

I'm going on the assumption that he already left and am paying no mind to this nonsense, and just thinking back fondly on the thundering runs vs Newcastle & Villa and his decimating of the rags.

Farewell Yaya, thanks for the memories.

I think a lorry load of drama llamas travelling from facebook to twitter overturned about 60 pages back. They're still trying to round them up.

_52788977_banner.jpg

Absolute rubbish.

Like I said, your post history speaks volumes!

You are going ad personam. But its interesting that NO ONE said a single sentence that is of substance. My post history is irrelevant. If you think I'm talking rubbish then show your opposing point of view. Absolute rubbish is not an argument. As is 'your post history speaks volume'.

Anyway, I've said my piece and I'm done.

Seluk is employed by Yaya as his agent therefore anything he says about Yaya is with the consent of him. If it isn't then Yaya has to come out and say so which he never does therefore what Seluk says is with the agreement of Yaya 100%. You, my boy are either stupid, on the wind up, a rag, five years old, have an IQ of less than 50 or any combination of the five

Shweinstieger! Even bigger than Yaya, was sent to go play with kids. When you are not in the plans or when your talent wanes. This is what happens. The history of football is filled with these examples. Hence why it's not ballsy. It's quote common.

A guy who couldn't make the bench for your CL qualifiers squad, your CL squad or the bench isn't really powerful.

Oh I give up. If you want to compare his situation with Yaya's you are not willing to take this conversation seriously (more likely you know you are wrong but can't dig your way out).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.