Yaya Toure apologises

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/pep-guardiola-told-yaya-toure-manchester-city-was-a-s-team-when-he-left-barcelona-dimitri-seluk-a7320116.html couldn't see this posted anywhere else. He gets worse.

If the Independent was a half decent paper they would have asked Seluk why he said what he said when Yaya was being approached by City. The least the paper could have done was quoted it.
In case no one remembers, the shithouse rat said that Yaya was not going to City, if he was going to leave Barcelona it would be for a bigger club.

As far as I am concerned Yaya goes down in my estimation every day he keeps his gob shut. Oh and yaya you are already way way down.

Easy thing to deal with, a public statement saying Manchester City will never have any dealings for players with Seluk involvement, and bake a cake saying ta ta Ya ya.

Sorry, but one last food for thought. Just quoting but a lot of sense in this:
When did Yaya become responsible for something his agent said? As far as I remember, the agent was giving his personal opinion not speaking on behalf of Yaya.
Yaya should speak to his lawyers about suing Man City for constructive dismissal. He is being denied the chance to practise his trade because of an issue which he is not responsible for.

Your blaming Yaya for this?

Fact is Pep has a history of terrible man management. Eto'o, Ribery, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Yaya. So putting all the blame on Yaya is stupid.

I for one hope Yaya doesn't apologize and I will think higher of him if that is what happens.

Drinking shandy in an afternoon can have that effect on some.

But at minimum you should respect what Yaya gave to this club over the years.

Pep is a top coach and manager,there's nothing wrong with his man management, the best books any football fan should read are managers autobiographys,
I got that advice 16 years ago in Largs Scotland while doing my A licence,from Craig brown.

Won't forget what he said"forget all sports phycologists and read autobiographys" and then he read a few exerts from Fergies own book.
I went home bought the book and couldn't put it down,read about a dozen now,and you know what,fans have a lot to learn from them.
motivating millionaires,with massive Egos, do you really think fergie like him or not,or pep are going to rub and massage players egos,

Look at all the players pep and even fergie have moved on over there careers,one theme in common it's about them,top managers don't make compromises,once you do that you lose the changing room.
We really do have the world's best coach and manager,forward thinking and innovative,CONTROLLING course he is,that's what management is all about,that's why some coaches fail in management cos there not strong enough,anyone can be a coach and put there arms round players and be all pally, but being a manager isn't a popularity contest.
that's what sets top managers apart from others,that's where top man management comes in and pep has buckets of it,I've never heard any player praise a coach or manager when there not in the team,least of all when there not even on the bench.Trust in pep he really is the real deal.

Grt on with the game, ctid...

Sorry, but one last food for thought. Just quoting but a lot of sense in this:
When did Yaya become responsible for something his agent said? As far as I remember, the agent was giving his personal opinion not speaking on behalf of Yaya.
Yaya should speak to his lawyers about suing Man City for constructive dismissal. He is being denied the chance to practise his trade because of an issue which he is not responsible for.

I would love to be constructively dismissed on £200k a week.

yaya gone for me and we have to move him on maybe the other clubs we own NYC would be a good choice but just write him off the books give him a payment and rip up the contract making him a free player but the agent in this is so going to regret messing about in the media with manchester city all of his stock of players will never get a chance at 1 of the best clubs in the world and on lookers watching the dirty tricks will think not for me aswell

pep is the boss and we have not had a coach for 3 seasons pellegrini was a joke and let the players run wild and now somebody comes in with rules and orders and they don't like it. the old guard gone on to long at manchester city and with pellegrini they knew it was the last chance to have the run of the club its not a shock for me that joe hart been put out on loan yaya should have gone in the summer and a couple more could and maybe should leave before getting the loan boot out of the club

Yaya hasn't been at anything. Seluk does not equal Yaya. Even if Seluk represents Yaya, then they are not the same person. Fact is that if anyone has anything to apologize for it's Seluk, not Yaya.

Anything else is just mindbogglingly idiotic. Its appropriation of blame of the worst kind. And all those people supproting Pep in this don't even see the baseline manipulation that is at play here. You got hooked line and sinker.

And if anything this should have been handled behind closed doors, not in public.

Yaya should not apologize. And if he does apologize for anything, certainly not because Pep blackmailed him into it.

So if someone on behalf of yourself that was your representative criticised your boss you wouldn't have words with said representative?

Yaya's agent won't talk on behalf of himself, his job is to represent his client, so anything that's been taken to light is yaya's own personal views, but without physically saying anything Yaya has set himself a safety net in letting Seluk taking the shit.

Fact is that one guy wants a second guy to apologize for what third guy said. And is using blackmail in order to achieve his goal.

Look at it that way. Its obvious that Pep is a dick.

Hahaha, what a weapon.

I feel one more flounce coming on lol

Probably, his Mam told him that if he wanted to watch the match tonight he had to get all his homework done ................... he's just hoping his Mam catches him on the computer !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.