Yaya Toure apologises

He is in the OS training video based in Wales. So not then yet.

Well I suppose I did leave the question a little open. I was actually meaning the silly schoolboy we have just had on, he said he was leaving about three times. As for yaya, i couldn't give a shit.

Realistically though, who out of United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool would want him? Spurs and Liverpool especially would avoid him like the plague with their focus on pressing. Chelsea perhaps but they have fabregas who barely runs himself. He'd be hilarious next to pogba in a 2 man midfield. Arsenal can't even find a place for Xhaka atm.
Yep, I can't see United taking on a player in his mid 30's with an ego whose best days are behind him merely to try to convince the World that they're still important.

Sorry, but one last food for thought. Just quoting but a lot of sense in this:
When did Yaya become responsible for something his agent said? As far as I remember, the agent was giving his personal opinion not speaking on behalf of Yaya.
Yaya should speak to his lawyers about suing Man City for constructive dismissal. He is being denied the chance to practise his trade because of an issue which he is not responsible for.
Haha this is comedy gold

Send him on loan to Italy in Jan

The slow paced football in the Seria A suits him the most, plus they make delicious cakes down there....

win- win

Didn't the "shit club" comment come out quite awhile ago? That one seems to be reported as new and I swear we already heard that one before.

Sorry, but one last food for thought. Just quoting but a lot of sense in this:
When did Yaya become responsible for something his agent said? As far as I remember, the agent was giving his personal opinion not speaking on behalf of Yaya.
Yaya should speak to his lawyers about suing Man City for constructive dismissal. He is being denied the chance to practise his trade because of an issue which he is not responsible for.
I like you.

The flight from sky blue has begun. Once known as the Dark Continent, Africa has been declared Red **. Already countries are renaming themselves: Mouzambique, Rooanda, Zlatagascar and Shawmalia to name but six.

We mustn't forget to adjust the official global number of rags in future posts. 680 million? Pfft. That is so yesterday.

Can Bluemoon survive the exodus?

** Source: Seluk's arse.
Take a bow son

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.