Yaya Toure apologises

I've got a feeling he could be involved tomorrow. Fernandinho 2 big games for Brazil, fixtures coming up thick and fast and a Yaya Toure with a point to prove? Let's wait and see but I think we could have another chapter in his story. And his agent been quiet in the international break too!
I see a few people saying this, and I cant for the life of me see where they get these inklings or feelings from. Everything points to the fact that he is done here now, and I have seen absolutely nothing to indicate anything otherwise, at all, from the club. Its like someone saying 'ive got a feeling uncle wally is going to be in the squad tomorrow'.
Nothing has changed, in fact I think those are the very words Pep used after Yaya issued that apology thing.

I see a few people saying this, and I cant for the life of me see where they get these inklings or feelings from. Everything points to the fact that he is done here now, and I have seen absolutely nothing to indicate anything otherwise, at all, from the club. Its like someone saying 'ive got a feeling uncle wally is going to be in the squad tomorrow'.
Nothing has changed, in fact I think those are the very words Pep used after Yaya issued that apology thing.
Not so sure yaya came out with his apology for a reason,if he knew it wouldn't change anything why would he do it ??
Stranger things have happened in football

Not so sure yaya came out with his apology for a reason,if he knew it wouldn't change anything why would he do it ??
Stranger things have happened in football
Point is, Pep and or the club explicitly said that both Yaya and his agent need to apologise properly. Yaya did, and his agent went very public with yet more bollocks the same day which almost contradicted it. And the next day Pep said nothing has changed. It cant be much clearer for me

Point is, Pep and or the club explicitly said that both Yaya and his agent need to apologise properly. Yaya did, and his agent went very public with yet more bollocks the same day which almost contradicted it. And the next day Pep said nothing has changed. It cant be much clearer for me
I tend to agree but what would yayas motive be apologising knowing full well his agent wouldn't ?

I tend to agree but what would yayas motive be apologising knowing full well his agent wouldn't ?
They are two different people. Yaya can only do his half of the apologising, and I presume hope that his loose cannon bellend of an agent comes through with his half of the apology. As it was, the agent went to some media outlet, pissed into his hand and threw into the face of the club.

Considering some of his actions/comments , who really knows what his motives are ?

Nobody in their right mind would allow their agent to say the things Seluk does, but Toure wont stop him, so he has to accept the fallout imo.

His race is finished at City ( I personally hope ) but a great reputation and fantastic performances and achievements have been seriously tarnished by both the player and the agent = a pair of complete fuckwits.

They are two different people. Yaya can only do his half of the apologising, and I presume hope that his loose cannon bellend of an agent comes through with his half of the apology. As it was, the agent went to some media outlet, pissed into his hand and threw into the face of the club.
I just carnt see yaya in his world humiliating himself by apologising ,then letting his agent come out with that.
In the real world yaya has let his agent humiliate him by apologising for no change in his playing status.
He would have been better saying nothing unless he could control his agent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.