Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

I suspect he just wants out. This will not be the reason. Rather a constructed excuse which happens to be dreadful. But he may just want a different challenge and has been poorly advised by his agent in terms of how to approach/orchestrate it.

Luck95 said:
Just saw something yaya put last year on his twitter

@Toure_yaya42: @RodneyMarsh10 Out of respect for my fans and my club!! How can I be unhappy when i get so much love and respect from everyone in city?
Backtracking? or genuinely blown out of proportion?

Chippy_boy said:
Before we put the gallows up lads, do we know for sure Yaya is behind those last 2 tweets?

The agent is already saying Yaya didn't post all of them, and implying some club rep posted the first 2 and the second 2 are the real Yaya. I don't buy that for one moment. But what it does mean is that the agent knows that people other than Yaya can post tweets on that account.

The way I read it is Yaya posted the first two, trying to smooth things over. And then the agent posted the next 2.

Who actually typed those tweets is more or less irrelevant now. Either this Seluk guy has gone proper fucking rogue, in which case Yaya can publicly fuck him off and apologise for any damage done and everything will be ok or more likely, his rep and best mate is just carrying out Yaya's wishes in which case he's a goner.

The agent can chat shit all he wants but it's the club that holds all the cards here. He has 3 years left on his contract and has just had the best season of his life. His stock has never been higher so if he thinks saying this shit is going to get us to sell him to Barca or PSG on the cheap he can think again. Mata went for £37.1 million, Ozil cost £42.5 million so the bidding can start at £50 million minimum if he wants one last pay day elsewhere.

I hope this doesn't affect our business in the transfer window as it seems we've already identified what we need.

If Yaya wants out then he will definitely need replacing, not impossible, but I don't think the club want another transfer saga.

Some right tits about. Regardless of what may or may not have happened... Yaya has contributed greatly to this club and due to his contribution, we continue to drive forward. If he does want to leave, then all the best to him, he'll go down as one of the greatest players to ever play for the club. It was the same with Tevez, but should it happen then we need to avoid such dramas and let him go.

Though as for the birthday stuff, it's just his agent waffling on about shite. There's likely something else that's gone on... and I wouldn't be surprised if it's something to do with Marwood, the guy is a tit. I still can't believe he wasn't sacked after THAT transfer window.

But going back to Yaya, if he wants out... then let him go and we could do with avoiding a tug of war just like we did with Tevez. If he stays, great.

If we are letting him go though, then it's crucial that we replace him with someone equally as good as him. I've already said we should try our luck at snatching Pogba and making some sort of deal with Juve. Problem is there is only a handful or maybe even less of those on par with Yaya Toure.

The way the sky is presenting the interview with the agent is almost like they are taking the piss out of the agent. Showing Yaya getting his cake, then cutting immediately to the part of the interview where the agent says "he just wants attention". The fact that this situation is so ridiculous will probably help us.

If this is true then fuck him. I bet any new contract he signed is very performance bonus driven and he probably won't qualify for them sat in the EDS squad.

He's going to lose a shitload of money for the next 3 years if he never plays a first team game and he'll end up having to buy out his contract to leave which will be millions.

If he wants to leave then he needs to man up and submit a transfer request, not do stupid shit like this that you'd expect from a 4 year old. But that would mean actually losing some money which footballers don't like doing at all.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.