Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

He's a big soft girls blouse. A cracking player but a petulant one at times too and he has shown a right mard arsed side to his personality here.

His agent isn't helping at all neither! He can fuck right off!

After all this talk of a happy camp and what Pellegrini has brought to City...Yaya goes and moans about this shit. Why didn't he take Vincent to one side about it and say "i'm not too happy about this/i feel a bit let down about this"? why go and cry to his agent like a big fucking pussy? It goes against everything the club have worked towards over the last year.

Fucking big puff!

ElanJo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Arrogant bastard.

So he 'll let us know after the World Cup, eh?

Very fucking big of you .

Thanks for the memories, don't let the door hit your fat arse on the way out.

This may no longer be the Manchester City you first thought you were doing a favour.

What does remain the same, however, City fans remember where they come from.

You, on the other hand, have clearly allowed your ego to run out of control.

He's got a fucking offer on the table, c'mon?

That's the worst part. Leaving the fans in the lurch (how can we enjoy the WC thinking he's off?) and, more importantly, the club's summer business.

Well hopefully at this point the club are issuing him with a firm ultimatum. You will come to us with an offer of 50 million from whoever your mystery suitor is in the next 48 hours, giving us adequate time to replace you, or you're going nowhere.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Arrogant bastard.

So he 'll let us know after the World Cup, eh?

Very fucking big of you .

Thanks for the memories, don't let the door hit your fat arse on the way out.

This may no longer be the Manchester City you first thought you were doing a favour.

What does remain the same, however, City fans remember where they come from.

You, on the other hand, have clearly allowed your ego to run out of control.

He's got a fucking offer on the table, c'mon?
Psg ?

Before we put the gallows up lads, do we know for sure Yaya is behind those last 2 tweets?

The agent is already saying Yaya didn't post all of them, and implying some club rep posted the first 2 and the second 2 are the real Yaya. I don't buy that for one moment. But what it does mean is that the agent knows that people other than Yaya can post tweets on that account.

The way I read it is Yaya posted the first two, trying to smooth things over. And then the agent posted the next 2.

Just saw something yaya put last year on his twitter

@Toure_yaya42: @RodneyMarsh10 Out of respect for my fans and my club!! How can I be unhappy when i get so much love and respect from everyone in city?

It's one of 4 things:

1. More money
2. Wants a move away
3. Agents a cock
4. He genuinely feels disrespected and it's gotten out of hand

I'll leave it at that as it's speculation until things are sorted out.

Yates said:
It's one of 4 things:

1. More money
2. Wants a move away
3. Agents a cock
4. He genuinely feels disrespected and it's gotten out of hand

I'll leave it at that as it's speculation until things are sorted out.

Probably all 4, only including Yaya as well in number 3.

citymacc said:
hgblue said:
I must admit I'm surprised that the club don't wish the players happy birthday.

...why should they? My Employers never send me a card or wish me a Happy Birthday and I wouldn't expect them to either.

Except City did. Cake, card, champagne even on the clubs twitter. They hardly ignored him. It's a pathetic excuse by someone who has now got too big for their boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.