Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Absolutely steaming! Not only are we going to lose Yaya, but we have now missed out on the perfect replacement.

_58242633_breaking-news-624x351.jpg

Craig Gardner: Sunderland midfielder to join West Brom

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27487493
FFS it gets worse by the second

LoveCity said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Yaya's deleted the tweet about his agent "making a point on his behalf".

The plot thickens.

Not unless he deletes this one:

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 2h
Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

But he also says

Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.

Bunk said:
It doesn't matter in the slightest who wrote those tweets and everyone trying to distinguish between the player and the agent need to understand that they are effectively one and the same. Seluk is Yaya's appointed agent, his advocate, his public representative, his mouth piece. You're completely wrong if you don't think Yaya is complicit in any of this.

It would be nothing short of a miracle if he plays for City ever again after publicly torching the owners, his employers. Even Tevez didn't cross that line!

Bang On

karen7 said:
What the fucking hell is going on?
Yaya is doing himself a lot of damage with this
Can't we just enjoy being fucking champions without this shit
If he wants out just sit down with Khaldoon and talk about it
Hope the club make him clairfy his tweets within the next few hours,he is under contract so we hold the cards,none of this making a statement in a couple of months time
I'm mega pissed off

whats happening is like every summer with him :)

just forget all this nonsense until the start of the season and everything will be fine

What a fucking PR shit is this whole story?

Seems like forcing a move in a very ugly way. Or his agent/friend whatever this Dimitri is complete joker but still he is extremely close to Yaya personally, also those tweets that he is right and will talk after WC...

We won the league but seriously since then we had to be worried about the fucking FFP and all this came with lot of bad PR like we chated financially etc, then Milner maybe hands in transfer requests now Yaya Toure and his agent building a tower from horse shit front of our door...

Cant imagine what is the next "story".

Back to Yaya, I think we wouldnt get more than 20-30m for him. His age is a big factor also his wages. He has two good years in him on top level. Trading players for him would be better option maybe than pure cash.

Ibra went to PSG for only 25-30m €. Cant see Yaya would be double that amount.

If he does claim he wants out (which I hope he doesn't),we demand 50 million from any buyer and rush to Turin to get either Vidal or Pogba !!

Even after a title winning season,this is the sort of shit that we have to endure with,oh god...Whatever it is hope Yaya comes out and clarifies it asap and not wait till world cup to.end and i hope this doesn't affect the ongoing transfer talks and the other players at the club..:(

Matt the Giant said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There was a 40 minute period at Liverpool when the City machine was an all singing, all dancing, thing of beauty, with Yaya already off the pitch.

I'm actually excited at the prospect of cashing in to such a large extent on a player of his age who we can't afford to rely on in the years ahead.

United made that mistake with Scholes and Keane.

Spot on mate!
Fabragas surely must be on Txiki's list.
Is this a wind up? What a load of bollox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.