Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

This has got out of control now. Even f Yaya's statement after the world cup is him declaring his undying love for the club the only way back for Yaya is if he throws his "agent" under the bus and says it was all his doing, he hacked his twitter etc etc but he's a close friend of Yaya's and he'd never do that so doesn't look good.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Yaya's deleted the tweet about his agent "making a point on his behalf".

The plot thickens.

Not unless he deletes this one:

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 2h
Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

You have to believe that he isn't stupid enough to associate himself with pathetic drivel about birthday cards and cakes. Most people would be breaking their necks to scotch this sort of shite.

When city team was in Abu Dhabi . Yaya was in Qatar
If he really want to move i would guess he is moving to PSG
check his twitter account last pics they were taken in Qatar

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Tim of the Oak said:
lancs blue said:
Comedy fucking central. We'll never lose the "soap opera club" tag and tbh I wouldn't want us to.

The jokes on us singing that we should pay him "some more" every week.
Hardly.

Don't you sing GDM or do you save your performances for the opera?

It doesn't matter in the slightest who wrote those tweets and everyone trying to distinguish between the player and the agent need to understand that they are effectively one and the same. Seluk is Yaya's appointed agent, his advocate, his public representative, his mouth piece. You're completely wrong if you don't think Yaya is complicit in any of this.

It would be nothing short of a miracle if he plays for City ever again after publicly torching the owners, his employers. Even Tevez didn't cross that line!

Absolutely steaming! Not only are we going to lose Yaya, but we have now missed out on the perfect replacement.

_58242633_breaking-news-624x351.jpg

Craig Gardner: Sunderland midfielder to join West Brom

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27487493

Manchester City are not worried that Yaya Toure will try and leave the club, despite his agent's claims that he is unhappy, and are adamant that the midfielder is appreciated and respected at the Etihad Stadium, a source told ESPN.

The former Barcelona player has three years left on the lucrative contract he signed last year and City, who have no plans to renegotiate it, are confident he will still be at the club next season.

Dimitry Seluk, Toure's representative, had claimed his client was shown a lack of respect when City failed to wish him a happy birthday last week.

His allegations were followed by tweets from Toure's official account where the 31-year-old said: "Everything Dimitry said is true. He speaks for me. I will give an interview after [the] World Cup to explain."

And Seluk told Sky Sports News: "If Manchester City does not respect [the] player, how can he be motivated playing for this team?... Of course, Yaya will also speak with staff and I hope after that will take a decision. Until now, nobody from the staff call and say 'sorry Yaya'. If they don't want Yaya, no problem, they can leave at any moment."

But City, who are conscious that Seluk also suggested Toure wanted a new challenge and could leave after they won the Premier League in 2012, are insistent that the 24-goal player has been treated well this season.

Players and staff sang happy birthday to him on a plane during their post-season trip to Abu Dhabi last week while the club's official Twitter account also wished him well on the day he turned 31.

In an interview this week, chairman Khaldoon al-Mubarak nominated Toure's Capital One Cup final goal against Sunderland as his favourite moment of the season while manager Manuel Pellegrini has given him greater responsibility.

Toure has been awarded the vice-captaincy and taken more penalties and free-kicks, helping him finish the season with a career-best total of 24 goals.

Toure is also understood to be a popular member of the City squad and teammate Samir Nasri has described him as one of the best three players in the world.

Seluk had told the Sun: "Yaya is so upset he's thinking of leaving City. There are a number of things that have happened that have left Yaya feeling bitterly upset. He must concentrate on the World Cup now. But City have treated him with disrespect and have really hurt him.

"What happened at his birthday meant the club don't care about him. It was proof. They can say whatever they want -- 'Oh we like him but we forgot.'

"Forgot? About Yaya? The player who helped you to be two-time Premier League champions? The guy who helped you win the FA Cup and the League Cup?"

Toure, a 2010 signing from Barcelona, is under contract at the Etihad Stadium until 2017.

karen7 said:
What the fucking hell is going on?
Yaya is doing himself a lot of damage with this
Can't we just enjoy being fucking champions without this shit
If he wants out just sit down with Khaldoon and talk about it
Hope the club make him clairfy his tweets within the next few hours,he is under contract so we hold the cards,none of this making a statement in a couple of months time
I'm mega pissed off

Understandably so, Karen. However, as I have said, this will be dealt with swiftly.

You are bang on about the contractual issue. Trouble is, the club have to be careful with the transfer fee in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.