Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

carlosthejackal said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Absolutely steaming! Not only are we going to lose Yaya, but we have now missed out on the perfect replacement.

_58242633_breaking-news-624x351.jpg

Craig Gardner: Sunderland midfielder to join West Brom

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27487493
FFS it gets worse by the second
Any chance of snaring Fellaini or Cleverley this summer? Van Gaal will probably be moving them on. Either of them would be an ideal replacement.

GaudinoMotors said:
Just be grateful he's going to let us know after the World Cup. He really loves us!

That "after the world cup" thing really surprised me. That sort of thing is done by players like Hazard or Mangala stroking their egos, making everyone hang on waiting didn't think Yaya would do that to the fans but he seemingly has.

Lancet Fluke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Only them, Barca and Madrid it could be, really?

Paris might have a transfer cap, but they are also planning to sell the likes of Cavani and others, so they could certainly find £50m if needs be.

Personally, could see Yaya at Madrid, they love a big name just for the sale of it.

We could demand Isco and Di Mario?

If it is Paris, would slam the money down to Juventus for Vidal right away.

Tolm, do you really think we will get anywhere near 50 million for a 31 year old who is kicking off to get a move? Wherever he is going we should certainly play hard ball, demand players we want in exchange or tell them to go fuck themselves for tapping up our main man.

I think it could be higher than £50m.

He has proved himself the best of his type in the world.

In England, he's probably got 12-18 months playing at his current level.

In France, Spain or Italy, they would still be bouncing off him at 35.

Whatever any deal, it should be on our terms and replacements already lined up.

We should also remember Yaya will again miss two months of the season next year with African Nations.

His wages, alone, would cover two seriously top class recruits.

Let's hope he hasn't put off Sagna.

jimharri said:
carlosthejackal said:
Absolutely steaming! Not only are we going to lose Yaya, but we have now missed out on the perfect replacement.

Any chance of snaring Fellaini or Cleverley this summer? Van Gaal will probably be moving them on. Either of them would be an ideal replacement.
That would be the icing on the cake :)

Tim of the Oak said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Tim of the Oak said:
The jokes on us singing that we should pay him "some more" every week.
Hardly.

Don't you sing GDM or do you save your performances for the opera?
I'm a particularly big singer for my age, especially at away games. I'm by nature an extrovert, and am blessed with an almost complete lack of self-consciousness so I'm perfectly content to muck in.

I fail to see, however, how singing that song means the joke is on us.

Lastly I find all forms of performance art to be pretty tedious, opera included.

jimharri said:
carlosthejackal said:

Straight swap for Yaya and Silva?

**** him.

Everything his agent said is true? If 220k a week and the love of tens of thousands of fans is getting treated badly, then you know where the door is Yaya.

It doesn't matter if those tweets were Yaya or his agent, Yaya authorised them.

Yaya out, Fabregas in.

There's definitely a deal on the table for him.

He's been a great player for us, but NO PLAYER is irreplaceable.

Pam said:
LoveCity said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Yaya's deleted the tweet about his agent "making a point on his behalf".

The plot thickens.

Not unless he deletes this one:

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 2h
Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

But he also says

Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.
Which is why, to me at least, this smacks of his agent speaking out of turn, Yaya intially not understanding and being upset, then Seluk convincing him this is the right thing do and forcing permission to run with it.

I am fairly confident that Seluk has planned this and is manipulating Yaya. I agree with other posters, though, that this does not absolve Yaya—he is a grown man that should be able to stand up to this sort of thing and he chose to make Seluk is representative.

The entire thing is a Rooney-level farce.

But it is very City.

article_img.jpg

"Yaya Toure was instrumental in Manchester City's Premier League success this season. Credit: PA
In fact, Seluk does have a history of threatening his client's exit, having done so in each of the last two years at City and during his time at Barcelona".

Happened at Barca as well, apparently.

RandomJ said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Just be grateful he's going to let us know after the World Cup. He really loves us!

That "after the world cup" thing really surprised me. That sort of thing is done by players like Hazard or Mangala stroking their egos, making everyone hang on waiting didn't think Yaya would do that to the fans but he seemingly has.
The reason he wants to "wait until after the world cup" is b/c, if he has an amazing WC, then he can demand more. If not, he can play the "it was all a" misunderstanding" and come back as if nothing ever happened. It's as clear as day what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.