Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Chippy_boy said:
Where is Yaya at the moment by the way? He might be asleep in bed now, with no clue that all of this is going on.

And anyone who thinks he must be complicit in it because his agent wouldn't go on SSN spouting bollocks without his say so - er, yes, he would. The bloke is obviously a distinguished loon in a sea of loons.

What is clear is that there is a direct conflict between the two tweets, that first says

"Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.", and then

"Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

These two are 100% incompatible statements. Until we know which one Yaya is standing by, any judgement is premature. I'd like to think anyone who has done what Yaya has done for the club would at least be allowed a few hours grace to make things clear, before we get the gallows out. Innocent until PROVEN guilty and all that eh?

Totally agree mate. Maybe he's genuinely upset at some perceived slight?

BlueDejong said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Tolm, do you really think we will get anywhere near 50 million for a 31 year old who is kicking off to get a move? Wherever he is going we should certainly play hard ball, demand players we want in exchange or tell them to go fuck themselves for tapping up our main man.

I think it could be higher than £50m.

Who can pay that ?
For someone aged 31,nobody

stony said:
sheikh mansour went to spain in a big range rover
he came back with a birthday cake
but Yaya said its over

Sheikh Mansour went to Spain in a Ford Fiesta,
He came back and said to YaYa,
Fuck off I just bought Iniesta!

Legend

If he goes, which is a huge 'if', he goes with a thank you from me for delivering what is out greatest period as a football club, and one which he has been instrumental in..... However, if he's called out the boss then he certainly won't be going PSG, that I'll take anyone's money on!!!!

He's going nowhere and deserves to be heard before the throat chops!!!

BlueTaylor91 said:
Another Tevez all over again. Forget about success we are a Laughing stock
don't like to abuse people face to face or on the internet ,but your comment has left me no alternative you are a very very silly billy and it is you who is a laughing stock.

To be honest if Yaya is going to get a monk on and want out then fair do's big fella thanks for all you have done off you trot the £30m or so we will want for you lobbed in the transfer kitty means we will be able to buy your replacement - best of fucking luck in these FFP days in getting the sort of money we are paying you - still if you can go somewhere that can guarantee you success - trophies - medals AND a cake every birthday I am sure you'll be happy - just be aware that nobody is bigger than the club everybody can ultimately be replaced and for most of us its Carlos who these days mate

Have fun !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.