Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

bluesoup said:
blue underpants said:
His agent is on with Saggers on talksport at 7pm
lol the plot thickens
Durham wading i with a big spoon just now stirring the pot like fuck, don't phone in, 3 Blues have and didn't sound good

@BluePhil8 said:
Marvin said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Extremely disrespectful to the club when we've just been through FFP's slap in the face.

He's 31. If he wants to play silly fuckers over another payday we should either sell him abroad for £25,000,000 or tell him to shut the fuck up because he has another 3 years contract.

Really disappointed with this mercenary behaviour. It flies in the face if what Garry Cook has said about Yaya, he always speaks with admiration for his selflessness.
You do know that it was not Yaya who gave the interviews? And you know that this has happened before?
You do know that Yaya's agent, who Yaya employs, is representing him and his views?

If Yaya doesn't like him he should sack the little turd but like last Summer, they think they can squeeze us some more because of how well he's played this year.

It's a joke.

Of Yaya doesn't bin this twat off we should bin him off.
An agent normally represents his client. But in this case you should know that you have to take anything this agent says with scepticism.

Without checking, I'm pretty sure that when we were first linked with Yaya Toure, the agent said he would never go to a club like City. We have also had occasions where he said Yaya Toure was unhappy at City.

Maybe Yaya should not be so loyal to someone who is acting on his behalf, but who is not doing him much credit

BlueTaylor91 said:
Breaking: Yaya Toure's last 4 tweets were NOT directly by him, so his future remains very uncertain.

how do you know this? at the end off the day it's his twiiter account and he will have a say on what goes on there and doesnt.

Lancet Fluke said:
CitizenTID said:
This is the tweet he deleted.
yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 1h
My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside.It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so.

Two of the four tweets have gone now.

Yes, the apologetic tweet Yaya DID make has been deleted. And the one that is clearly NOT from Yaya, remains.

Some daft twat is pulling the strings on the Twitter account, and it's not Yaya.

corky1970 said:
It's like being dumped by your beautiful bird, calling her a **** and a woman, then getting back together and wishing you hadn't said anything

Yaya is fine

I think having called her a **** that calling her a woman could be classed as a bit superfluous

BlueCityfan said:
Don't know why everyone is flapping. Yaya has 3 years left of his deal and he will be 34 when it ends (so pretty much past it). He is in no position to force a move and leaving wouldn't be easy. No one would pay a big enough fee for a 31 year old and no one would match the wage he is on here. He will stay. Still disappointed Yaya is letting himself look like a this absolute fool. This is a even more embarrassing reason than Ronaldo's "i'm sad".

The problem is we've all seen Yaya when he's not arsed and that is what he will be like if he does want to go but we don't allow it. We'll either be playing with 10 men with Yaya just sulking on the pitch or we'd have the worlds best paid reserve player just eating wages we could use for a player who does want to be here. If he wants to go we don't really have a choice and would just have to make sure we get the best deal possible.

Vincent Kompant tweeted an hour ago.
"Yaya Toure has reinforced his commitment to Manchester City following a series of extraordinary claims from his agent"

sam-caddick said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
Breaking: Yaya Toure's last 4 tweets were NOT directly by him, so his future remains very uncertain.

how do you know this? at the end off the day it's his twiiter account and he will have a say on what goes on there and doesnt.

Don't be so naive

Imagine the remaining tweets being spoken by both of them. Now who do you think has tweeted them?

Sheikh Mansoor went to Spain
to buy a new Bugatti....
its a gift but its too late
Yaya's off on his Ducati!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.